Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hey guys! (about SoulCrash)

Discussion on hey guys! (about SoulCrash) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guys! (about SoulCrash)

good day to all, i just got back from outer space ;p; and found my inbox full of pm's about soul crash hack. so, i guess we need some work to do here eh? sorry if i didnt respond from your pm's cause like what ive said just got back from outer space.

to make it short, i will TRY to make soul crash hack for all, so stay tuned. and dont worry, this will be FREE for all once im done doing it. BUT i cant promise if i can make it done because too many RL works to do.

BTW, anyone havent release it yet? too many good guys with perfect knowledge can easily do the hack.. lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/31/2012, 14:05   #2

hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorcL View Post
good day to all, i just got back from outer space ;p; and found my inbox full of pm's about soul crash hack. so, i guess we need some work to do here eh? sorry if i didnt respond from your pm's cause like what ive said just got back from outer space.

to make it short, i will TRY to make soul crash hack for all, so stay tuned. and dont worry, this will be FREE for all once im done doing it. BUT i cant promise if i can make it done because too many RL works to do.

BTW, anyone havent release it yet? too many good guys with perfect knowledge can easily do the hack.. lol
It would be nice to do this hack guys i will really thanks if u would do it^^
Old 10/31/2012, 23:10   #3

that's will be very nice