Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wasteland Empires request

Discussion on Wasteland Empires request within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wasteland Empires request

Does anyone have a program for help on this game? Something with help for battles would be nice.
Old 10/05/2012, 18:38   #2

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*Wasteland Empires battle hack.*
02/28/2013 - Facebook - 16 Replies
i made a vid tut for those of you that want a bigger advantage when battling others. vid shows how to enter a battle with only a few units and then send 495 units into the battle. instead of 20/20/10/10/10 you can deploy 99/99/99/99/99 i have uploaded file to mediafire. this file is rar and contains an avi document and it will open with windows media player. The password is spastik p.s feel free to click thanx. ;p
any one got wasteland empires hack ??
12/14/2012 - Facebook - 20 Replies
hello all , im looking for hack for wasteland empires game any one got something about it ? http://c557532.r32.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/upl oads/2011/10/Wasteland-Empires-logo.jpg
[Request] Wasteland Empires by CrowdStar
09/11/2012 - Facebook - 7 Replies
Anyone hacked this game yet? its pretty fun to play as well, pretty original, apocaliptic story ~ =P Wasteland Empires - Pinnwand | Facebook please share or teach me, i can't seem to grab its swf with flashget firefox.. T.T i believe am doing something wrong! Anyone Onto this game yet? Anyone?
[Request]Social Empires/Empires & Allies Hack
05/06/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Hello,im new here and i like play Social Empires and Empires & Allies and i need hacks to Cash,money,dragons(social) e.t.c Can you post a hack?:mofo: