Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DDTANK TOOL (Aimbot)

Discussion on DDTANK TOOL (Aimbot) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DDTANK TOOL (Aimbot)

Im Online in Yahoo Messenger:
and also Skype: name:zhaiyuki05

Or pm me facebook:
I will give you main account 30minutes Just Pm me

Best Regards
zhaiyuki

Group DDTANK TOOL
Staff

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DDTank – AimBot Cheat Download 25.08.2011 - New DDTANK cheats
04/28/2013 - Facebook - 31 Replies
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1jBoNGCNeCA/TlX5JJpqGNI/ AAAAAAAAAMg/ABjjY4Le12s/s1600/dd-tank-hile.jpg After a few hours, I finally did, no good post that does not work, which is a waste, told with the help of three beta testers, els ALL told me that the aimbot is perfect! Beta Testers: Marlon Strike Slacktrack F4int They all received the premium account! DDTank About Aimbot: He always sends the desired strength without error, just activate it and press F3 during Joogo, having placed the...
Help cr@ck DDtank tool
01/02/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies
As you know, the Vietnamese aimbot (I am Vietnamese too) at home - DDTank Tool - Aimbot for DDTank all versions is very good, but if want to use it, you have to pay some money. That tool write in Java, nothing perfect, so we are able to Cr@ck it ---- First we need a Java decompiler, I am using JD-GUI | Java Decompiler Open file "run.bat" I see java -cp data/wrapper/quan-util-core.jar qj.util.Wrapper qj.game.gunny.ClientHostMain qj.game.gunny.ClientHostMain that what I care, I run Java...
Hi Want DDTANK TOOL (aImbot)
07/16/2012 - Facebook - 7 Replies
Visit: http://adf .ly /8Udzk (remove the space) Everyday i will announce Free Account and i will added days depend of how many you advertise
DDtank Tool
06/22/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
for more information just visit this fanpage https://www.facebook.com/GunnyTool or this website.. ddtanktool.appspot.com don't forget to press thanks!!
DDTank Tool (Aim Like A Pro)
05/07/2012 - Facebook - 5 Replies
Hi Guys, I have searched many hacks in DDTank works,till I found the DDTank tool!!! Its a tool used to make u accurate with the shots you made in everyfight Its also used for hard boatyard tasks where only pros can aim BUT now You can Aim Like a pro too with the DDTank Tool!!!!.... If You want to Download and Register just go to this website:home - DDTank Tool - Aimbot for DDTank all versions