Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Walking Dead Social Game on Facebook [Request]

Discussion on The Walking Dead Social Game on Facebook [Request] within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/20/2012, 16:37   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mageviet View Post
sorry but you are getting the crashes before or after you hacked? like if you hack the weapon value to 1 and buy it, reload the game, will you get crashed when release the new update later in the future?
No, it's only crashing when I use way too many addresses and try to hack a premium weapon. And then once I reload the game, I'm fine. It's the lower priced weapons that seem to really crash it.

I've had no success in hacking dead dollars, experience, or coins. But the stats and ammo are good. And I was able to get at least one premium weapon so far.
Old 08/20/2012, 16:38   #32

Old 08/20/2012, 17:05   #33

Why do you people keep posting videos of the result of the hack and nothing about how to do it? How many kids play these **** games?
Old 08/20/2012, 19:22   #34

maybe becoz they dont want this hacks in the hands of leecherous people
Old 08/20/2012, 19:28   #35

Figured it out!

For Dead dollars, take the cost of the item (Crossbow is 210) and change the value to a negative number. (Example: -99999999)

You'll receive that many dead dollars/money/ect.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2012, 23:00   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiz111 View Post
Figured it out!

For Dead dollars, take the cost of the item (Crossbow is 210) and change the value to a negative number. (Example: -99999999)

You'll receive that many dead dollars/money/ect.
Brilliant idea!!! Have you got reset yet for doing that???
Old 08/21/2012, 00:05   #37

So far, I did it for coins. It crashed, but when I came back, I had tons of coins. So you have to be really fast and click buy right before it crashes. Do not reload the game, restart it. Like I waited till it was really exited, then went to the regular link for it. I'm going to try it for dead dollars as soon as I have a level that can buy something. I wish there was a way to do this without crashing it. And I hope we don't get reset. I haven't been reset again yet.

Total success and no reset. Here's how to really do this.

Use Cheat Engine, Use Firefox. Load game. Load Cheat Engine. Open plugin container with Cheat Engine. While in game, go to Store, go to the TV weapons. Scroll all the way to the crossbow for 210.

Keep that screen there. Now, in Cheat Engine, do a First Scan for 210. Press shift and click the first one on the list, keep holding shift down, scroll to the bottom and click the last to highlight all of them.

Right click the last one and choose add all to address list.

You should now see them in the bottom list. Highlight everything on the list the same way. Now, right click the last entry and choose Change Record. Click Value.

Type in -9999999 but do NOT press enter yet! And make sure you are typing the minus sign before the number, this is a negative number.

Position this little window as close to the buy button for the crossbow. I put it right above it. You have to be really fast. Click enter to change the value and immediately press buy. The game will crash. Wait until it's really done exiting all its files. Do NOT reload. Click the regular link to restart the game. If you did it right, you will see tons of Dead Dollars. If you were not fast enough, just repeat it, all the same steps until you get it. That's it. You can now buy everything in the game and unlock everything.

You can be any level to do this, it doesn't matter.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2012, 04:12   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakadia View Post
So far, I did it for coins. It crashed, but when I came back, I had tons of coins. So you have to be really fast and click buy right before it crashes. Do not reload the game, restart it. Like I waited till it was really exited, then went to the regular link for it. I'm going to try it for dead dollars as soon as I have a level that can buy something. I wish there was a way to do this without crashing it. And I hope we don't get reset. I haven't been reset again yet.

Total success and no reset. Here's how to really do this.

Use Cheat Engine, Use Firefox. Load game. Load Cheat Engine. Open plugin container with Cheat Engine. While in game, go to Store, go to the TV weapons. Scroll all the way to the crossbow for 210.

Keep that screen there. Now, in Cheat Engine, do a First Scan for 210. Press shift and click the first one on the list, keep holding shift down, scroll to the bottom and click the last to highlight all of them.

Right click the last one and choose add all to address list.

You should now see them in the bottom list. Highlight everything on the list the same way. Now, right click the last entry and choose Change Record. Click Value.

Type in -9999999 but do NOT press enter yet! And make sure you are typing the minus sign before the number, this is a negative number.

Position this little window as close to the buy button for the crossbow. I put it right above it. You have to be really fast. Click enter to change the value and immediately press buy. The game will crash. Wait until it's really done exiting all its files. Do NOT reload. Click the regular link to restart the game. If you did it right, you will see tons of Dead Dollars. If you were not fast enough, just repeat it, all the same same steps until you get it. That's it. You can now buy everything in the game and unlock everything.

You can be any level to do this, it doesn't matter.

success~!!!

NB : we can do for skill too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hehe.JPG (84.7 KB, 38 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2012, 16:42   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Termin8or23 View Post
Brilliant idea!!! Have you got reset yet for doing that???
No reset yet. Beat the entire chapter without being the required level. Success.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2012, 21:47   #40

I finished chapter one today, too. They haven't implemented any more yet. But you can still do regular missions. They said they are adding new tv missions when the new season starts, so we can do mini missions from the tv eps.

This game is so much more fun with everything unlocked. Without unlocking stuff, it's just not playable.

So far, the hack is totally stable. I've got everything unlocked, tons of everything in the game. And I'm leveling up real nice. It was worth hacking it.
Old 08/22/2012, 03:57   #41

I was editing some things around the game and I got reset to level 1 and I can't play anymore. Anything to fix this? Please, the game looks better with better weapons.
Old 08/22/2012, 05:05   #42

your level is reset but your game progress is not, it happened to me. You have to level again one by one. take time but worth it. Sometimes its good if you let someone dies, you can have them again. I was level 41, finished all the chapter 1 quests. Did the dollar hack, got 999999, level reset to 1. Worth it.
Old 08/22/2012, 10:19   #43

A main reason for the resets is because you are blind hacking and not looking at your own stats. Say you are trying to get the energy for 16 dead dollars and you start changing around the number 16. If you are level 16, or you have a 16 anywhere inside your own experience points, like if the number is 40316. Blind hacking the 16 will reset you to level one because it will pick out your experience points. You simply can't do that. The safest thing to do is to do the main hack for the dead dollars, then just buy everything you want. You only have to do the hack once, if you put in for enough money.
Old 08/22/2012, 18:44   #44

Hi guys ^_^ i have managed to hack AMC The walking dead social Game.. ^_^

First... Hacking Dead Dollars
------------------------------------------
1. Login to Facebook (of course) then login to AMC the walking dead...
2. When finished loading the game, goto shop, then go to Tv items
3. in CE, Value type = 4 bytes, then scan for 125
4. then select all address EXCEPT THE GREEN ONE...
5. Bring those addresses down, and change the value to -999999
NOTE: you can change the value of 9999 to what ever you desired... Why negative? (-)? coz you subtract the value of the item to the current amount of dead dollars you have... so for example... you have 10 dead dollars... minus -99999 ...10 - -99999... the subtraction would change into addition...
6. NOw buy "Rick's Elite Revolver"
7. The game would crash.. (normal)
8.. now refresh.. after loading.. laugh ^_^

for more hacks.. PM me ^_^

DOn't forget to say thanks!
Old 08/23/2012, 14:26   #45

Thanks for being a week late! You are a bright one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slytherin90 View Post
Hi guys ^_^ i have managed to hack AMC The walking dead social Game.. ^_^

First... Hacking Dead Dollars
------------------------------------------
1. Login to Facebook (of course) then login to AMC the walking dead...
2. When finished loading the game, goto shop, then go to Tv items
3. in CE, Value type = 4 bytes, then scan for 125
4. then select all address EXCEPT THE GREEN ONE...
5. Bring those addresses down, and change the value to -999999
NOTE: you can change the value of 9999 to what ever you desired... Why negative? (-)? coz you subtract the value of the item to the current amount of dead dollars you have... so for example... you have 10 dead dollars... minus -99999 ...10 - -99999... the subtraction would change into addition...
6. NOw buy "Rick's Elite Revolver"
7. The game would crash.. (normal)
8.. now refresh.. after loading.. laugh ^_^

for more hacks.. PM me ^_^

DOn't forget to say thanks!

Tags
amc, facebook, fb, social game, the walking dead