Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Untitled

Discussion on Untitled within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,062
Untitled

Seeing as they use our information against us, I thought I would be fair if we did the same. Extracted from their forum.

Hacking/Multiple Accounts/Abuse Taken from Kix forums

Why was I suspended/warned about hacking?

You received this message because our system detected what appears to be hacking behavior on your account. Hacking behavior can include, but is not limited to, using cheat codes, hacks, or exploits found on third-party sites.

How can I tell the difference between a player that spends money and an alleged cheater?

Players that spend money tend to be intelligent players, while players that are cheating tend to be flagrantly irresponsible and exhibit "noob" behavior. KIXEYE titles are complex games with a learning curve, and high level players that do not exhibit the behavior of having learned the curve might be cheating.

What if I think I was wrongfully suspended?

If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact us using our Support Form so our support team can investigate. For user privacy reasons, we are not able to discuss individual account reports in detail on the forums. (Imagine if all hackers sent them a report anyway, time = $$$)

How do I to report a hacker/cheater/spammer?

Check out this FAQ for full details.

How do I report someone for using multiple accounts?

The same way you report a suspected hacker - learn how right here.

I reported someone and they haven't been suspended yet - why not?

We investigate every report. In some cases, someone turns out to not be hacking or cheating. In some cases, we might still be investigating. And in some cases, we have suspended them - but their base or yard will still remain in the game for a little while, even if they can't get to it. No matter what, we have not ignored your report. We want the cheaters gone as much as you.

----------------------------------------------------------

Reporting Hackers and Cheaters

In every online game there are always people that like to cheat and hack. We do our best to minimize the impact of these people, but we also rely on our users to report people that hack.

For reporting hackers, cheaters, and multi-account abusers, we would like all our players to use the following procedure: gather evidence -- be it screenshots, links to profiles, location in the game, etc. -- and then send this to us via our support form. Even better is if you have details of the hack itself; if you include that then it will certainly earn you brownie points. (Does that mean if you give them a hack they will reward you with free shiny?)

If this report is from an attack on your base, please also include the name of the attacker, and the date/time that the attack happened.

When we discover someone to be hacking or cheating, they are suspended from the game immediately and permanently. However, it should also be noted that a good portion of all reports turn out to be false -- it could have been an error, a glitch, or in some cases just that the other user used money to play! For this reason, we carefully check out each and every report of this kind, and sometimes this can take a bit of time. We ask for your patience.

Also, please note that we are unable to tell you the outcome of our investigations, as it would be unethical for us to do so. After all, you wouldn't want your name in a hack report (let alone it then saying you are a hacker) so we keep the results of the investigation private. However, you should be able to tell when a hacker is removed from the game -- they won't be playing any more, after all.

We ask that you please DO NOT report these issues on the forums, or send PMs or emails to any other address -- by directing all hack reports through one dedicated channel, we will be better able to respond to these issues. In order to make this process more efficient and focused, we will be closing all threads that discuss hack reports, and will direct the posters to this FAQ. (The last thing we want is honest players knowing all of this, they might leave the game and them we lose $$$)

Thank you for your help.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2012, 08:30   #2

lol.....for some reason...hackers against hacker...and some hackers does cry cause they lose the game...for that reason they turn in everything....lol....stupid ****....i know some hackers does that back in sec 93....i got my *** out of that sec asap...
Old 07/09/2012, 18:13   #3

Lol funny but forum rules mean nothing obviously, they probably didnt even read their own forum rules I bet lawyers wrote em. Even this forum has rules no one follows lol.

if you flame / insult other members you will get an infraction

Advertising similar sites as elitepvpers is forbidden and will result in a ban (it

Advertising your own forum hosted at a free-forum provider is not allowed.

Baiting other members is forbidden, if you have a problem with another member please use our complaint forum to solve the conflict. Furthermore we consider all scammer accusations to be baiting, no matter what proofs you have.

posting warez (Warez = illegal copyrighted software = hacked swfs) is forbidden, the violation of this rule usually leads to an infracton for the first time and a ban if you continue; requesting warez also is not allowed, if you do so you'll get an infraction

doubleposting, or pushing up really old topics is not allowed and ends up in an infraction / a warning

using survey download mirrors (e.g. sharecash) is prohibited unless there is another mirror option

All these are done regularly here, no one is ever banned so obviously forum rules are just for show and complete BS.
Old 07/10/2012, 00:18   #4

Received Thanks: 1,062
I think you missed the actual reason for my post.