Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARNING, I QUIT WITH THE BP HACK NOW

Discussion on WARNING, I QUIT WITH THE BP HACK NOW within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/01/2012, 21:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Talking are you the ceo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodgerslammer View Post
A Warning to Hackers and Cheaters Who Email Me
Dear honest and dedicated players,

WE LOVE YOU. Disregard this thread and go on about your day.

Dear caught hackers and cheaters,

Do not email me or anyone at KIXEYE outside of customer support with your lies and sob stories. I don't care if you are disabled, a war veteran, siamese twin, alien, etc. You break our rules, you are banned, period. In some special circumstances, we will reset a base and allow the cheater to start from scratch, BUT IF YOU EMAIL ME AND LIE, I WILL ENSURE THAT YOU ARE SUSPENDED FROM ALL KIXEYE GAMES FOR LIFE.

I get an email like this everyday:

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is XXXXX XXXXX. I am a disabled person that has been stuck at home for the last 3 years. I am contacting you hoping you can help me with a part of your company called Kixeye. I am a player of one of their games called Battle Pirates and I love the game. I think between your company and theirs a great job has been done. But I recently ran in to a problem during one of their Base Invader events where the prizes where not unlocking so I contacted the. Later that day I had my account suspended and they accused me of cheating. I was extremely upset like I said earlier I am disabled and playing this game for the last almost 2 years has been my life. I have spent money which helps all your companies and I have never cheated. Why cheat when all I have in my life is time.
I am asking for help so I can have my base back where it should be. Could you please help? I know I had at least 40 players contact them and explained I had started at the same time they did and we are all the same level. Below is a copy of my last contact with them. Any help would be appreciated

Thank You

Cry me a river! This person downloaded a hack and used it to unlock every blueprint in the game and give themselves some free buildings and ships. Guess what? You get a permanent suspension for wasting my time investigating your lies.

For the hackers who continue to create and distribute hacks? We have a special place for you. It's called jail and/or bankruptcy. We are no longer messing around. We have initiated and in some cases completed legal action against multiple hackers. It's not hard for us to do so now. We have the means and the incentive. Go ahead, make our day.

Sincerely,
Will
CEO, KIXEYE
Do not contact me if you have been banned for hacking.
are you the kixeye ceo

and if you are really bothered about cheaters and hackers buy a HTTPS encrypted server and you cant cheat anymore otherwise SHUT THE **** UP!!!

Old 07/01/2012, 21:39   #17

I P**** OFF KIXEXE !
Old 07/01/2012, 23:56   #18

lol people will just bypass the encryption hehehhehe
Old 07/02/2012, 00:10   #19

no i think us battle pirate hackers should team up n work on one big hack lol just to **** them off ufcman add my skype elliott.singfield2
Old 07/02/2012, 00:19   #20

Received Thanks: 1,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcman View Post
wow you know whats funny they will go bankrupt trying to stop all the hackers they will never stop
the only way to stop a hacker is invest your money in protection to keep them away or you will just waist your time and money
Instead of investing more money to protect themselves because they are such tight *****, they thought they would try the free version called scare tactic.

Kix have made their money and had their 15mins of fame, the will slowly die out, its only matter of time. Their days are numbered, all I'm hearing is their frustration.

They are getting so many daily hacking complaints they cant even keep up with the tickets. Everyone is getting reported, even players who are innocent. It seems like now if a high level player gets his base destroyed they automatically report cheating even if it was legit. Its sending Kix crazy.
Old 07/02/2012, 00:40   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgs888 View Post
Instead of investing more money to protect themselves because they are such tight *****, they thought they would try the free version called scare tactic.

Kix have made their money and had their 15mins of fame, the will slowly die out, its only matter of time. Their days are numbered, all I'm hearing is their frustration.

They are getting so many daily hacking complaints they cant even keep up with the tickets. Everyone is getting reported, even players who are innocent. It seems like now if a high level player gets his base destroyed they automatically report cheating even if it was legit. Its sending Kix crazy.
By this you sayin, you should continue hacking their ****** games and get them end up in mental hospital
Old 07/02/2012, 00:44   #22

what they should do is make a server just for bann people so hackers can play hackers
then we are all happy and maybe they can even sell mods
Old 07/02/2012, 02:16   #23

personally i think its a waste of time hacking the game now, it was awsome 7 months ago because you could *** rape everyone now you cant kill a fleet without being reported. but trying to scare people is a waste of time as you make people want to **** you off even more because we know were getting to you mr ceo
Old 07/02/2012, 02:21   #24

Quote:
what they should do is make a server just for bann people so hackers can play hackers
But then all them would be the same. What's the fun in that? I wanna dominate
Old 07/02/2012, 03:48   #25

let the best hacker win
Old 07/02/2012, 19:23   #26

Quote:
Lol i like that idea but problem 1 what other game company has ever done that and they all have hackers, so I doubt that will ever happen and also 2 but then everyone would hack because they could so they'd never do that
Old 07/03/2012, 03:45   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by enorth View Post
Lol i like that idea but problem 1 what other game company has ever done that and they all have hackers, so I doubt that will ever happen and also 2 but then everyone would hack because they could so they'd never do that
I saw something about a company that did it. I wanna say it was for a COD game but I can't remember.
Old 07/03/2012, 03:58   #28

Received Thanks: 1,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Mouse View Post
I saw something about a company that did it. I wanna say it was for a COD game but I can't remember.
Soldier of Fortune used to have dedicated hacking servers, those games make it so you can host your own server and disable punkbuster which Evenbalance used as anti cheat.

I dont think much has changed.
Old 07/03/2012, 16:48   #29

just think

just think me and morgs have been working together to bypass the war commander encryption we are nearly there so

get ready kixeye war commander cheaters inbound .. again...
Old 07/03/2012, 22:21   #30

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06needhamt View Post
just think me and morgs have been working together to bypass the war commander encryption we are nearly there so

get ready kixeye war commander cheaters inbound .. again...
Well, if you can't disable checker via .swf, but you got the array of byte.. try NOPing it with auto assemble [NOP, No Operation]
Ok so heres the code
Code:
[enable]
alloc(newmem,2048) //2kb should be enough
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
label(checker)
registersymbol(checker)
aobscan(check,***YOUR CODE****)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access

originalcode:
// the function code...
// if more add more "// + code"
NOP
NOP // if more in the aob add more NOPS

exit:
jmp returnhere

check:
checker:
jmp newmem
nop
returnhere:
[disable]

db ***the aob u used in aobscan...dont remove the db****
Well this how I would disable the checker thing..
but ofcorse if this wont work..
we will need replace the nops in with other function.
recommended using nops when every possible.. [this will help people with making auto assemble codes ;p]