Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to: Hack War Commander with Charles

Discussion on How to: Hack War Commander with Charles within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/11/2012, 23:59   #31

elite*gold: 0
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtDK View Post
Finally a bit of sense. I dont think anyone would sit there and watch you.
Well yes im shure they don't pay one guy to sit around and watch one person, but I do think your I.D is set aside in a different system to keep tabs on your actions. What im saying is when this happen's there are certain clues little things that happen glitches if you will, to your account that are really not that noticeable until you compare notes with another player who used the cheat at the same time and that was reported at the same time, as this was in my case.
My brother and I used the cheat and went to two different bases four squares apart we both attacked said bases with same cheats, the guy that reported us was friends with the other player who was on at the same time. The next day we started the game together as we always do no problems other then the few glitches that I have mentioned prior. Theses glitches occurred to both are accounts at the same time we have different I.P's and we live 500 miles from each other. Now the only reason that we even noticed was because my brother said huh that's weird my (BLANK) is missing and when I looked my blank was missing too. now my wife who sits at the table across from me and plays war commander as well she wasn't missing the (BLANK) as we were. Now the mistake I made was when I played the game as everyone else was at the time I reused the cheat on several rouge bases as I was using the cheat another clue transpired that I payed no mind to as I was taking out the base. The clue was so abrupt that I had to shut off my game at that time, I decided not to reload the game and to take a small nap when I came back to the game and logged in I noticed that the (BLANK) had returned just to see a couple seconds later that white screen saying I was suspended and that Kixeye don't tolerate cheating now when I called my brother and ask him about his (BLANK) he said it had returned within a few minutes after I logged off now I went to my other accounts and all were fine but three or four had the same message. After the bann was in place on my main account and the other's I tested one of my other accounts with the same cheat only difference was this time I didnt hit anyone other then rouge base, I attacked like 20 of them one after the other during that time my (BLANK) stayed and I played on that account another 6 hours went to bed woke up and that account was there still
at this point I made the decision to attack a player base and yes it was the same player that I had attack before and I used the same cheat needless to say he was pissed again and claimed he reported me again to Kixeye I logged off went to bed the next morning I called my brother and ask him if his (BLANK) was still there he said it was as was my wife's, mine was missing again but this time I was wise to the clue's that were there and I didn't cheat I just played the game normal for around 5 hours I logged off went to eat dinner when I came back on (BLANK)was back so under the assumption that I wasn't being tracked any longer I went back to the guy that reported me and hit his base again with the same cheat again he stated he was gong to report me for hacking shure enough several hours later my (BLANK) vanished this time I went into the game and cheated again with rouge bases the clue happened again the same way at the same time as it did before my game was
interrupted this time I logged in immediately after and to no surprise there it was I was suspended for cheating. A little while later (BLANK) came back and that was that, my other accounts were fine and I could play them all just fine now this all may have been a mere coincidence with the four accounts that were involved but I don't think it was. I am not saying that using 286 aircraft is responsible cheating but sometimes it's just so tempting, and now I know when I can be irresponsible and when I cannot as I have been doing this the same way now for the past couple days with the same outcome, it makes the game even more fun playing cat and mouse with Kixeye. You all may make your own conclusion's to the matter.
Old 07/12/2012, 00:49   #32

lol tldr

srsly though thanks for the tip now if I can figure out what BLANk is then I can avoid getting banned too, were you doing this with CE or was this with a hacked swf??? I only got caught with swfs, so far nothing with CE codes (thanks hooligan sorry I doubted you)
Old 07/12/2012, 04:11   #33

Received Thanks: 1,062
I would like to know what BLANK is too.

Are you trying to say you have worked out how to avoid being banned but refuse to share it because you don't want kix to read it and fix it?

You're very lucky others share their hacks with you if that's the case.
Old 07/12/2012, 14:19   #34

Interesting reading if only we can work out the BLANK it could save a lot of headaches .
Old 07/24/2012, 22:52   #35

how to download it ? i need a link
Old 07/25/2012, 02:41   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgs888 View Post
I would like to know what BLANK is too.

Are you trying to say you have worked out how to avoid being banned but refuse to share it because you don't want kix to read it and fix it?

You're very lucky others share their hacks with you if that's the case.
"blank" could be anything...that's why he cant say it...cant be prove....
Old 07/28/2012, 12:16   #37

Can you make a movie how to use?
Old 08/02/2012, 18:07   #38

i have v6. swf but dnt kne how us charles
Old 08/27/2012, 14:40   #39

meybe i'am got banned
if i use cheat ^_^
Old 08/27/2012, 17:10   #40

video please ım from turkey understand
Old 08/28/2012, 11:11   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie18 View Post
I thought I would post this since It took me sometime to fine the .swf in Charles since it seems to be hidden until you directly link it.

1. Download the current hacked version of the .swf file

2. Open Charles.

3. Clear the Browser Cache.

4. Play War Commander :
[ You have to wait until loading has done ]

5. Go to Charles & Press : Ctrl + Shift + L

6. Press "Add"
Host : (x is number)
Local Path : (That you downloaded on step number 1)
Click "OK"

[ you have to find the swf. /game/game-v5.v1225.swf on Charles ]
[ Current version number at time of this posting ]

7. Clear the Browser Cache.

8. Play War Commander :
[ You have to wait until loading has done ]
what is charles ???? or who ?
or charles is the name of your dog ? or human name ? or name of software ? >.<
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2012, 17:55   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by merdeka1 View Post
what is charles ???? or who ?
or charles is the name of your dog ? or human name ? or name of software ? >.<
buddy charles is the name of so called professor x in x-men.
hope it helps you
Old 08/29/2012, 04:03   #43

i need link and directions on how to use any hack for WC.. please..i see alot of talking and nobody offering the tools and how to use them....hmmmm
Old 09/05/2012, 14:51   #44

UP!! lol - so my friends are inviting me to play WC again. all my accounts are banned. goin to make a new one. there's one user in this thread who's from kixeye.

watching you!

soooo, ok let's start again with the CE. i wonder if anyone is working on the new SWF.
Old 10/15/2012, 23:32   #45

when i loaded the SWF in charles progrram , nothing happened .. still nothing ever map localed it ..... what should i do
Closed Thread