Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working DDTANK aimbot For All

Discussion on Working DDTANK aimbot For All within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/29/2012, 12:24   #31

elite*gold: 0

There.... is My ScreenShot
Old 03/29/2012, 13:13   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by franxyz23 View Post
Salamat sir gumagana po xa na try ko na po now..pero minsan mali ung angle pero paminsan minsan lng naman un
adjust mo lang ung wind
or just hit ~ + plus left mouse sa kalaban ... para ma manual mode sya ...
pag i rerelase mo na hit ~ + right mouse
Old 03/29/2012, 13:19   #33

can i get a free account please ?

thanks.
Old 03/29/2012, 19:46   #34

i tried this tool at mmog.asia Boomz BM... not working.. i got msg : NOT FOUND PIN POINT. can you solve this problem?
Old 03/29/2012, 22:24   #35

hey techboy, i've some problems with your file. i tried everything and also downloaded latest java but didnt worked.

Used with cmd.exe and i saw "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: qj/util/wrapper" error.

Tried everything nearly learned java programming. But **** couldnt make it work in 2 different computers java installed.

Can u tell me what is the problem with me? i googled all world but noone else occured this problem? why do i get this error on both different machines? im nearly crazy. please help me with this
Old 03/29/2012, 22:31   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarpel View Post
hey techboy, i've some problems with your file. i tried everything and also downloaded latest java but didnt worked.

Used with cmd.exe and i saw "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: qj/util/wrapper" error.

Tried everything nearly learned java programming. But **** couldnt make it work in 2 different computers java installed.

Can u tell me what is the problem with me? i googled all world but noone else occured this problem? why do i get this error on both different machines? im nearly crazy. please help me with this
extract it.. before you open the file..
Old 03/29/2012, 22:41   #37

i extracted main rar file. and i clicked run.bat if u mean this? But nothing happens and got the error upside. it cannot find qj.util.wrapper class.

the problem is about java thing. but why do i have the problem? i there anything i dont know about java ****? cuz everything is ok but cannot start run.bat

this is the error i got
Old 03/29/2012, 23:43   #38

maybe.. the OS you use .. is not compatible. ^^
Old 03/30/2012, 00:06   #39

ako gusto ko pa try
Old 03/30/2012, 03:17   #40

Quote:
i extracted main rar file. and i clicked run.bat if u mean this? But nothing happens and got the error upside. it cannot find qj.util.wrapper class.

the problem is about java thing. but why do i have the problem? i there anything i dont know about java ****? cuz everything is ok but cannot start run.bat

this is the error i got
You Must Have A java software....
Old 03/30/2012, 04:05   #41

could you help me... i was succesful login but got msg: NOT FOUND PIN POINT. I tried at mmog asia boomz BM and yoogames ddtank.
Old 03/30/2012, 07:37   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindaera View Post
could you help me... i was succesful login but got msg: NOT FOUND PIN POINT. I tried at mmog asia boomz BM and yoogames ddtank.
you must not put the aimbot map over the ddtank map to prevent the error you must clearly ee both map .. no overlapping.. or you could just reload the aimbot .. exit then relogin the aimbot..

could you provide me a screenshot pls

Quote:

the problem is about java thing. but why do i have the problem? i there anything i dont know about java shit? cuz everything is ok but cannot start run.bat

this is the error i got
use run.bat .. or you could remove the java .. the reinstall it.. its a basic java error

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydaime View Post
ako gusto ko pa try
please private message me to get your account
Old 03/30/2012, 11:42   #43

no there is no way to run it for me. Im surprised why noone else gets this error. and WHY DO I GET?

first pc was win7 + jre 6.31 installed
second pc was winxp + jre 6.31 installed

seems everything is perfect. but didnt worked both pc's. I looked for the error on google. everyone is talking programming *****. **** im not a programmer just fkin tell me how to run this thing.

I found no solution. always saw Manifest file solutions, classpath *****. tried to do everything but no. Im so mad now.

If u get any idea (except install, reinstall, rererererereinstall java) please share with me.
Old 03/30/2012, 14:14   #44

Quote:
no there is no way to run it for me. Im surprised why noone else gets this error. and WHY DO I GET?

first pc was win7 + jre 6.31 installed
second pc was winxp + jre 6.31 installed

seems everything is perfect. but didnt worked both pc's. I looked for the error on google. everyone is talking programming *****. **** im not a programmer just fkin tell me how to run this thing.

I found no solution. always saw Manifest file solutions, classpath *****. tried to do everything but no. Im so mad now.

If u get any idea (except install, reinstall, rererererereinstall java) please share with me.
i think you where using 64bit system right???
win7 64bit , vista 64bit or winxp 64bit
Old 03/30/2012, 15:35   #45

nope all are 32bit.
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, boomz aimbot, ddtank 3.1 aimbot