Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need 7 Beta testers

Discussion on I need 7 Beta testers within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/25/2012, 20:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
i can help Too u know .....
Old 03/25/2012, 22:22   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal2311 View Post
are you checking it for the auto ban or checking about if someone reports you cos i have a base i built from tropfort file to see how safe it was and it has everything (except BP) and is still going good but leaving it as a sleeper for the moment though to watch its progress. P.S thanks for all the work guys
testing for the autobann and see if its undectectable and you shouldn't need to block anything you should just mapto and goplay downfall no comm chat atm i'm working on a solution for comms this has been a success so far i'm about to bring it out of beta while i work on v84.v2
Old 03/25/2012, 22:24   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion2 View Post
What i need is 7 Beta testers for my BP cheat! Applicants must have good standing within the community. And you must really try to get banned to test this my goal is to make this undetectable. So plz give me feedback regularly

Please let me know if your interested Plz. I'll select 7 out of who ever applies to be my beta testers for each update

I want this to be a safe file before i release to the public

Remember to all this is for Educational Purposes ONLY. I take no Responsibility for they way anyone uses this file.

This file is a modified versoin of tropfort33 v84>free Release
Thanks tropfort33 for helping me on the instant everything

I will be more than glad to make another acct and use it to try to get banned. I am all for anything that will beat kixeye. The basturds suspended my lvl 33 acct that only hack was bps and then reset it to lvl 1. You tell me what you need and i am in 110%
Old 03/25/2012, 22:40   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion2 View Post
testing for the autobann and see if its undectectable and you shouldn't need to block anything you should just mapto and goplay downfall no comm chat atm i'm working on a solution for comms this has been a success so far i'm about to bring it out of beta while i work on v84.v2
well using tropforts file i made 3 all out bases and left as sleepers and they are still running and my mate had 5, 2 still running as sleepers using 2 and 1 got reported and banned
Old 03/26/2012, 00:19   #20

hey

hey tested hack everthink works made 4 account and still going and no ban well done keep up the good work
Old 04/02/2012, 02:48   #21

I have around 7 facebook accounts at my disposal can easily get more if needed and I am pretty good at getting banned so if you still need help im in
Old 04/02/2012, 03:16   #22

lol inburst atm i'm not testing any but i'll keep you in mind on next beta
Old 04/02/2012, 04:04   #23

i can help , i'm boring everytime at home doing nothing , i need to test some hack xD