Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Pirates v84 > Free Release

Discussion on Battle Pirates v84 > Free Release within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/24/2012, 19:28   #31

elite*gold: 0
it is not work on me whn i download the link my antivirus was pop up.... said its a virus.. guys thers somethng wrng w/ my dowload any one can help me pls!!
Old 03/24/2012, 19:49   #32

when i use charles it just white screens on me, and still cant find the thing on fourms for fiddler please some1 help, with going slow want as much time with the goodies as i can
Old 03/24/2012, 20:33   #33

Nothing to fix works just fine with Fiddler..
Old 03/24/2012, 20:40   #34

Thanks again bud, works great. You're the best.
Old 03/24/2012, 20:41   #35

its not working for me ? when i refresh it just white screens me and iv used this just the way i use others any ideas
Old 03/24/2012, 21:20   #36

good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gifted07 View Post
its not working for me ? when i refresh it just white screens me and iv used this just the way i use others any ideas
did you open the rar file to get the swf file inside?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2012, 21:31   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwarchief View Post
good work

did you open the rar file to get the swf file inside?
lol yep just worked it out myself then come on here and you hit the nail on the head of what is was thanks dude

thanks tropfort33 works perfectly
Old 03/24/2012, 21:48   #38

Any one knows how i can make the comms work? and thanks for your great work tropfort33
Old 03/24/2012, 21:53   #39

Freezes up when you attempt to use coins, goes straight to a black screen.
/kx/www/log.php? still shows up so loggers are still being sent (can be fixed by blocking), but other than that your hack does not work, or they somehow fixed it with a minor update. Not much with the game works while I'm using your .swf.
Thanks for the try, though.
Edit: If you ever fix, I recommend disabling exp, it'd be a wonderful cloak for some people with less ability to restrain themselves.
Old 03/24/2012, 22:04   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by cevo View Post
Freezes up when you attempt to use coins, goes straight to a black screen.
/kx/www/log.php? still shows up so loggers are still being sent (can be fixed by blocking), but other than that your hack does not work, or they somehow fixed it with a minor update. Not much with the game works while I'm using your .swf.
Thanks for the try, though.
Edit: If you ever fix, I recommend disabling exp, it'd be a wonderful cloak for some people with less ability to restrain themselves.

People here just stupid or what? Hack works fine, Coins work fine, only dif is the buy credit box pops up but still works..
Old 03/24/2012, 23:04   #41

YESSS works fine ty again ;-) once more i can enjoy it
Old 03/24/2012, 23:09   #42

okay i went to open the rar file and somehow open it up in my window media center, deleted the files and retryed but everytime i open the rar to get the swf file it goes to my window media center can any1 help me.. I'm not smart in all this but i do know how to open and use the goodies once its in my fiddler, haveing lots of probs never did this myself always had a friend go in teamviewer and put it in for me HELP PLEASE PLEASE i love ship repairs and missing it very much. PM me r whatever TY
Old 03/24/2012, 23:46   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone_enforcer View Post
okay i went to open the rar file and somehow open it up in my window media center, deleted the files and retryed but everytime i open the rar to get the swf file it goes to my window media center can any1 help me.. I'm not smart in all this but i do know how to open and use the goodies once its in my fiddler, haveing lots of probs never did this myself always had a friend go in teamviewer and put it in for me HELP PLEASE PLEASE i love ship repairs and missing it very much. PM me r whatever TY
Sounds like you dont have winrar: Get it here then extraxt the game.swf
Old 03/25/2012, 00:26   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneoldone View Post
Sounds like you dont have winrar: Get it here then extraxt the game.swf
if i do this its not free they want me to pay for a membership to something to get the winrar or pay for the winrar, is there a free way i do ot have a CC
Old 03/25/2012, 00:28   #45

use 7zip its free