Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IM BACK! Original Founder of SWF Hack is Back!

Discussion on IM BACK! Original Founder of SWF Hack is Back! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/07/2012, 12:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
i 2nd the motion for monster fusion hacks.. btw welcum back master
Old 02/07/2012, 23:35   #17

can u do something whit galaxy life please
Old 02/08/2012, 00:22   #18

WELCOME BACK! CHEERS!
Old 02/08/2012, 00:50   #19

Received Thanks: 2,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by devs111 View Post
Welcome Back! Nothing really has happend, but leslie and dark cube are really the main BYM swf hackers, think dark cube has stopped now though :'(, That's all really.

Welcome back INoah, glad to see the orig swf hacker back . @ devs, BIG LOL.

anyways im not here to argue with dev. im here to say welcome back to INoah. and i hope, i, leslie, dc and inoah can figure something out, for unbanning. im sure we can if we put all our info and hacking programs together we can come up with something. i have a very good idea on how todo it, but all i need is an ip address and then i can hack the f**k out of them, and they will not even know im there. i'll drop a virus or 2 on my way out too. lets just say i have alot of nasty hacking programs here. and they all work 100%. i already hacked into my friends pc 2 hours away from me. cause he didn't believe i could lol. he gave me his ip address. i hacked in, i controlled his pc and i brought a txt message up on his screen and said hi you've been hacked lol. he was like OMG. that did wipe the cobwebs from his eyes, let me tell you.
Old 02/08/2012, 09:06   #20

elite*gold: 2287
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvpunisher007vx View Post
Welcome back INoah, glad to see the orig swf hacker back . @ devs, BIG LOL.

anyways im not here to argue with dev. im here to say welcome back to INoah. and i hope, i, leslie, dc and inoah can figure something out, for unbanning. im sure we can if we put all our info and hacking programs together we can come up with something. i have a very good idea on how todo it, but all i need is an ip address and then i can hack the f**k out of them, and they will not even know im there. i'll drop a virus or 2 on my way out too. lets just say i have alot of nasty hacking programs here. and they all work 100%. i already hacked into my friends pc 2 hours away from me. cause he didn't believe i could lol. he gave me his ip address. i hacked in, i controlled his pc and i brought a txt message up on his screen and said hi you've been hacked lol. he was like OMG. that did wipe the cobwebs from his eyes, let me tell you.

Old 02/08/2012, 11:02   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-ىlaught View Post
thankyou very much
Old 02/08/2012, 12:25   #22

where's Inoah? hehe.. i thought his back..
Old 02/09/2012, 01:17   #23

elite*gold: 1
first of all welcome back noah
i dont have something bad to you and dont understand me bad but i hate the lie and i must told the true
dont call self maker of swf because the first swf what you relase for bym what not maded by you .... yes you was shared with permission but you didnt made that swf the true maker is jd_inconnus and he give you to share it so pls dont call self the real maker of swf lol dont understand me wrong again bro welcome back
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/09/2012, 09:44   #24

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,589
welcome back my friend..

i agree with urban damage..
no one is above us except jd inconnus in regards in original creator of BYM SWF, anyway that's not the point right now.... kixeye is exerting to much effort to crack down the editors of swf, and they're making us fool by allowing us to create many accounts and edited swf but in the end they will definitely detect us and banned all that account. sad but true..
anyway if you really do "came back". would you like to try to edit now the new swf of BYM? it has 1020+ script and its not the same as the last time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2012, 09:52   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cube View Post
welcome back my friend..

i agree with urban damage..
no one is above us except jd inconnus in regards in original creator of BYM SWF, anyway that's not the point right now.... kixeye is exerting to much effort to crack down the editors of swf, and they're making us fool by allowing us to create many accounts and edited swf but in the end they will definitely detect us and banned all that account. sad but true..
anyway if you really do "came back". would you like to try to edit now the new swf of BYM? it has 1020+ script and its not the same as the last time.
if you guys need help in finding anything in the new encrypted bym, i would be glad to assist you . i have found everything.
Old 02/09/2012, 10:01   #26

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvpunisher007vx View Post
if you guys need help in finding anything in the new encrypted bym, i would be glad to assist you . i have found everything.
friend there is still more....

it was the Hack check...

Hack checks if you removed, you can attack other players even you are using the edited swf, it able for you not to be detected easily.
Old 02/09/2012, 12:16   #27

Dark will you make an unban hack
Old 02/09/2012, 14:00   #28

im with DC.. eventhough you get all hack checks.. in future.. you will get banned and banned.. definitely a fact!
Old 02/09/2012, 14:22   #29

Maybe a hack for a new game ??

Called Monster Fusion

That would be great
Old 02/09/2012, 20:08   #30

elite*gold: 1
you know why guys get banned from BYM even if all hacks checks and loggers removed in swf ? because they have 2 hack checks serversided who they are not in swf file and they you cant remove it if you just hack kixeye server lol

and lets be clear .... THERE IS NO UNBAN HACKS