Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Discussion on Merry Christmas and Happy New Year within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas!

I know this is off-topic, but we do it every year and I wanted to do it this year. :P

So to everyone here: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

To make it more on-topic, you can post your Character in ninja saga,etc Christmas pictures or videos

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
12/26/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
I JUST WANT TO GREET YOU ALL GUYS A VERY JOYFUL CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR ..! IF I SUCCESSFULLY CREATED A NEW HACK .. ILL SHARE IT TO YOU GUYS!!! THIS WILL BE SOON I PROMISE YOU THIS IS MY GIFT TO YEA..
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
12/26/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
NOTHING FANCY, JUST SAYING MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ELITEPVPERS =))
[Event]Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
12/11/2010 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
Hallöchen Community, da nun Weihnachten vor der Tür steht habe ich mir etwas kleines ausgedacht. Weihnachten in eurer Hand Hier bei müsst ihr irgendetwas basteln was aber auch bisschen zu Weihnachten passt. Ihr macht davon ein Foto und postet es. Aber nicht vergessen neben dem Gebasteltem
[Event]Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
12/11/2010 - WarRock - 60 Replies
Hallöchen alle WarRocker, da nun Weihnachten vor der Tür steht habe ich mir etwas kleines ausgedacht. WarRock besteht ja zur Zeit fast nur aus Hackern und und und. Wenn ihr nun keine Lust habt dann macht mit bei meinem Event. Der Dichter Um als Dichter mit zu machen
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everybody! =]
12/25/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥ We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And A Happy New Year!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... To all the community of elipvpers I'd like to wish you Merry Christmas (to those who celebrate it) and a Happy New Year. It was fun guarding this section from all those of you who like to break the rules ;) Hope next year you won't be so...