Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sims Social Cheats&Hack Gift Links and More

Discussion on Sims Social Cheats&Hack Gift Links and More within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sims Social Cheats&Hack Gift Links and More

Hello, we have gift links from Sims Social Fan Site. ( )

If you missed a freebies from Sims Social you can always return to this page to get it!While you're away from the Game, we will keep on archiving the free gifts for you!
Just click on the links below that you think you had missed. Everything is for free!
Keep updated like our Facebook Page and Bookmark this page to get all Sims Social Freebies. Help us remove expired links by post your comments. Thank you!

600 Simoleons -

Need more Sims Social Cheats or Hacks ? Visit this site for more gift links to get Social Points, Simoleons, Energy and More-

Tags
sims social cheats, sims social hack, sims social simcash, sims social simoleons, sims social social points

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SIMS SOCIAL! FREE LIMITED GIFT! Faster!
10/08/2011 - Facebook - 7 Replies
Plumbob Hoodie!! http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/maximalx/ 301149_204743656264728_144959615576466_487361_1473 334857_n.jpg For boys: The Sims Social on Facebook | Facebook For girls: The Sims Social on Facebook | Facebook Give a thanks if you like it =D
[NEW] Sims Social FREE Random Gift
09/09/2011 - Facebook - 12 Replies
Link for free random gift: The Sims Social auf Facebook | Facebook Please, thanks button if it's work :)
[Sims Social] Working New Gift Links
09/08/2011 - Facebook - 11 Replies
Hey guys here are some free new links just be fast ;) a thanks would be nice ;) Added "CharKoohl Black BBQ " Fresh and not released here in some Thread before , i dont need to copy Pogo Arcade Machine The Sims Social auf Facebook | Facebook
new sims social fast simoleons free gift tricks
09/04/2011 - Facebook - 12 Replies
claim free reward here The Sims Social auf Facebook | Facebook claim it as u want its unlimited then sell it i dont own this link and i dont claim any of these tricks thanks to PassiLP for the free item links