Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BYM V118.V119 Hack by Jakkle

Discussion on BYM V118.V119 Hack by Jakkle within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/19/2011, 05:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
I think it has something to do with banking the resources.
the game is lagging if you click bank all.
Old 10/19/2011, 05:24   #17

Ok I got banned now :/ when I went to attack a wild monster outpost. I will look into this but first I really need some sleep. I'm really sorry about any accounts getting banned but you do use any hack at your own risk.

Will post again tomorrow and will hopefully have it sorted.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/19/2011, 05:28   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakkle View Post
Ok I got banned now :/ when I went to attack a wild monster outpost. I will look into this but first I really need some sleep. I'm really sorry about any accounts getting banned but you do use any hack at your own risk.

its ok at least you tried to help and share your work
Old 10/19/2011, 05:41   #19

good luck ..ill w8 for the updated version..
Old 10/19/2011, 06:27   #20

Thumbs down

Quote:

It so happened, when I went to the outpost trying to update everything, I was banned.

Message: "User for base "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" not found.", then permanent suspension.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2011, 07:20   #21

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,589
jack can you pm me the link, i didn't get it.
Old 10/19/2011, 14:02   #22

Quote:
jd_inconnus realeased the DIY hack and had stated he was no longer interested in updating the hack for BYM. So I was interested in having a go and had a look at it. Was a bit confusing at first but because I'm knowledgeable in scripting in other languages, I picked it up pretty fast.

I do agree tho that people should get paid for this as it is quite some work put into updating everything every time. Well for now I have released this free and I might see what happens when coming to update, maybe people could donate towards my time being spent on it I don't know .
yeah right, it's the way it will be kept private and YOUR HARD WORK will have a long time to GO before it's PATCHED. And i've read from this thread that so MANY people got PERMA ban! Please don't just make a release.. it's really hard if you GOT BAN permanently! Just think of the time they've SPENT on their YARD! But your WORK is great! Just make it sure not TO MAKE us a LAB RAT for testing your WORK!
Old 10/19/2011, 14:21   #23

pls jack give me the link pls pls pls

thnx
Old 10/19/2011, 14:33   #24

Help me to Unbanned i know there was a solution but no permanent i know it from urban damage plese will kixeye unbanned me?
Old 10/19/2011, 15:17   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbicacho View Post
It so happened, when I went to the outpost trying to update everything, I was banned.

Message: "User for base "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" not found.", then permanent suspension.
This I think is the problem, everything was fine until you attacked ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by epvp_guard View Post
yeah right, it's the way it will be kept private and YOUR HARD WORK will have a long time to GO before it's PATCHED. And i've read from this thread that so MANY people got PERMA ban! Please don't just make a release.. it's really hard if you GOT BAN permanently! Just think of the time they've SPENT on their YARD! But your WORK is great! Just make it sure not TO MAKE us a LAB RAT for testing your WORK!
You guys were not used as lab rats, I had been testing that out for over 2 days on 2 accounts. The only account that got banned was my dummy account, I used it on my main account and never got banned :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossblade18 View Post
Help me to Unbanned i know there was a solution but no permanent i know it from urban damage plese will kixeye unbanned me?
Email them and say something like your m8 went on your account when you wasn't looking and that he/she hacked it ?
Just a thought.

I will go through alot of testing over the next few days and sort it out. I should have an update for this by the weekend, I hope. There are a few of us that know how to change these files, maybe we could all get together and make a decent hack ?

You only have to miss the smallest of checks and going through 5000 + lines of code is a bit of a daunting task, its easy to miss a hack check out.

Once again I apologise to all that have been perm banned, it wasn't my intention. Always a good idea to test things on a dummy account tho.

Edit: I really need to know exactly what happened when the account was banned, will help on where to look or even on what not to put in the hack.
Old 10/19/2011, 17:56   #26

jakkle, can you turn on your PM inbox?I want to message you privately.. , like you i can code too.
Old 10/19/2011, 18:19   #27

Why are you guys blaming someone else because YOU got banned?
YOU chose to cheat/hack in a game. Grow up and suck it up. You guys know the risks involved and chose to do it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2011, 17:24   #28

Quote:
Hi, I have made some hacks and thought I would share them with you all here.
There is one swf file for each champion inside the rar file.

I edited these files my self 100%.
Credit to jd_inconnus for your help in releasing the DIY hack which helped me alot

I have tried to test everything I could and all seems to be working perfect.
I don't mind updating the hack every so often, so leave feedback and click thanks .

Works with charles, not tested with fiddler.

Whats been done
  • Instant everything.
  • Free monster upgrades.
  • Extra defence and speed on chosen champion, Dave and Zafreeti.
  • Black crystal blocks (upgrade all) cost 1 shiny.
  • Took out all hack checks
You will have to use resources for monsters in hatchery and you will have to use resources for building and upgrades on buildings but it has instant resources so no need to worry.

So... here is the download link

Code:
Download not available until I fix it people have been banned SORRY
Don't forget to click on thanks.
Enjoy
you gonna up date to v113?how did you get the wall to gold 1?
Old 10/22/2011, 21:10   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by uRBAN dAMAGE 01 View Post
lol is not V118.V119 version anymore is updated hahaha lecher just reupload my file i also check it into and i see my changes.

#RequestCloseThread
u arent da onle game hacker