Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ninja Saga] Unbanned Character Software v1.0

Discussion on [Ninja Saga] Unbanned Character Software v1.0 within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/29/2014, 13:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~volans~ View Post
this thread posted on 2011 m8 . ..and now 2014 ,3 years ago af course its not work anymore
this
Old 11/30/2014, 10:58   #17

elite*gold: 0
if this is outdate why this is in the update page?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Unbanned your Char Ninja Saga
08/18/2011 - Facebook - 5 Replies
Use this Format to Send Messages to Ninja Saga Your Email : : e-mail kalian Your Name : : nama kalian Subject : : please unbanned my char Details : : hello devs, im sorry, im use cheat to my char.. please unbanned my char..reduce the level.. i want to play again.. I spent a lot of time and money to playing ninja saga.. ID my char is (ID char kalian) .. please respons this message After you make a message like thats format, klik Ninja Saga auf Facebook | Facebook
UnbannEd Ninja Saga accounts !!!!!
01/04/2011 - Facebook - 4 Replies
If you want to get your account back you must pay for it and the only way is to suggest an AMNESTY PROGRAM the links is in the bottom please click it and lets support it to get your accounts. Ninja Saga Official Forums | Login