Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Empires and Allies Bot: Full Version 2.00 Released!

Discussion on Empires and Allies Bot: Full Version 2.00 Released! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Empires and Allies Bot: Full Version 2.00 Released!

EmpBot is a computer program that plays Empires and Allies for you while you are away, asleep, at work, at school, wherever! You can set the bot up to play all day and all night earning you unlimited coins, experience and points while you are off doing more important things.

EmpBot 2.00 Full Version

Features:
Automatically harvests from buildings
Automatically picks up all drops
Automatically trains units
Automatically visits and helps friends
Very Easy to use
Works with no human interaction. Earn while asleep or at work!
Free Updates with new features Coming Soon!
Compatible with all major web browsers (Tested with IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome)
PC, Mac and Linux Compatible

Read on for more reasons why you will love this Empires and Allies Bot
Empires and Allies is all about building up a large, diverse army of units in order to wage war on your enemies. Building up an army takes a huge amount of work, you must increase your population, build up your lumbar, farm, ore and oil industries and make sure you never run out of coins. You must do all of this whilst only being allowed to do a few things at a time due to the constraints put on you by needing to wait for your energy meter to fill. The solution to these problems is to spread your work out over a longer period of time. This is achieved by letting our Empires and Allies Bot do the work for you while you sleep, got to work, wash the car or whatever .

The Empires and Allies Bot takes care of all the boring parts of the game for you. Use it as a tool to build up a powerful army that you can use to terrorise your enemies. The bot also visits all of your friends whenever it is possible, so they will love you for all the work that you are helping them with in their own empires.

The Empires and Allies bot automatically scans your empire at regular intervals, looking for buildings to harvest, units to train or friends to help. The bot works with all of the popular browsers and due to the fact that it runs on Java, it is Mac, PC and even linux compatible.

DL SITE HERE:
Code:
http://*******/2kdXT
Old 09/16/2011, 05:40   #2

work?????/
Old 09/16/2011, 08:55   #3

awts what is this???

junk....
Old 09/16/2011, 12:28   #4

please post some tut how to use this E&A Bot
Old 09/16/2011, 14:10   #5

hmm, 3 posts and new account....I am thinking this may be spam. plz prove me wrong OP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2011, 16:28   #6

<~~ the actual link.

btw your font color =
Old 09/16/2011, 23:39   #7

delete this useless spam.
Old 09/17/2011, 01:07   #8

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Don't go to any of the links provided by trainer9, they are fake links made to steal your account