Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 10:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request: Battle pirates

Discussion on Request: Battle pirates within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request: Battle pirates

hi there,
are there any hacks out for it atm?
if not can someone tell me how to make one?

???
Old 02/25/2013, 19:25   #2

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Request thread please.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(REQUEST) Battle Pirates Hack
01/14/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Hey guys, Im looking for an up to date hack for Battle Pirates. If anyone could help me out, or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I'd rather not go and spend money, but if i cant find one, im thinking about buying URBAN DAMAGES battle pirates hack. Please help if you can, If need be just PM me.
Request about battle pirates hack
09/23/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Good People :D I won Dreadnought X and the next day I was banned D: . I'm trying to decompiling the game with rabcdasm and notepad but I don't know what should I modify for having all blueprints :confused: with all draconian ships and other events' hulls. Please Help me :handsdown: Thanks
Battle Pirates v87 [REQUEST]
05/07/2012 - Facebook - 4 Replies
Please Message Me If You Have A Hack Or Know A Website That Has Hacks.
Request Battle Pirates Unban
04/09/2012 - Facebook - 17 Replies
Hello elitepvpers I am here to request a Battle Pirates Unban hack. I know I have no posts here but its because I just barely found out about this site and I will contribute in the future. So I have recently been banned from Battle pirates and I wish to go back on my account and I need help on getting back on. Thanks for reading :)
[REQUEST] Battle Pirates Name Change
08/26/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
I have not seen any topics on this, but Kixeye only allows you to change your name once and then its locked. I would like to know if there is a way I can change my name in the game again. With them allowing you to relocate to different sectors, this would be very helpful. Thanks. Btw, if someone just wants to point me in the right direction, feel free to PM me.