Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Maplestory Adventures hack

Discussion on [REQUEST] Maplestory Adventures hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/02/2011, 05:26   #31

elite*gold: 0
LOL its bad really. It doesn't work. reason being, when you attack and the energy goes up after every hit, in only appears that it has increased, in reality, your energy is still decreasing for every action you do, so once you ran out of energy like say for example you had 50 energy when you froze the addresses, the black mage will interrupt your game. I confirm this by counting the amount of energy I lost after i froze the addresses and I have to restart the game once I used up all my remaining energy I had before. Once it restarts, its 0 energy for you

thanks though! Not surprised that people only start posting problems when you came up with steps to hack it
Old 08/02/2011, 05:46   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by lester_chua92 View Post
LOL its bad really. It doesn't work. reason being, when you attack and the energy goes up after every hit, in only appears that it has increased, in reality, your energy is still decreasing for every action you do, so once you ran out of energy like say for example you had 50 energy when you froze the addresses, the black mage will interrupt your game. I confirm this by counting the amount of energy I lost after i froze the addresses and I have to restart the game once I used up all my remaining energy I had before. Once it restarts, its 0 energy for you

thanks though! Not surprised that people only start posting problems when you came up with steps to hack it
right that is why i say use it when your almost out of energy, also your freezing the addresses which is a client-sided process what this hack is doing is cutting the code that tells it to count the energy. so if you have energy and you attack after all steps are completed your energy will go to 0, but the reason i posted it is because you can still attack when the true value is 0. So you do get some extra kills in even when your energy is 0.
Old 08/02/2011, 06:50   #33

no have video tut ?
Old 08/02/2011, 13:07   #34

I have tried editing it many times and finally one succeed . I dont know y or even how lol after refreshing i noticed tht i have 80k extra (im only lvl8 tht time) btw i use charles to edit the maplestory adventure
Old 08/02/2011, 19:04   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by loving2008 View Post
I have tried editing it many times and finally one succeed . I dont know y or even how lol after refreshing i noticed tht i have 80k extra (im only lvl8 tht time) btw i use charles to edit the maplestory adventure
could you try doing it again and see if it actually works for real? I've been toying around with cheat engine and charles but haven made progress lol..
Old 08/03/2011, 01:16   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by lester_chua92 View Post
could you try doing it again and see if it actually works for real? I've been toying around with cheat engine and charles but haven made progress lol..
same goes here . everytime something works its oni client side and it refreshes =.=
Old 08/03/2011, 07:44   #37

black mage interrupt
Old 08/03/2011, 10:13   #38

I have found a hack tht actually work (all u nid is required lvl for the eqs)
Using charles - Edit the price to 1 n buy it
What i have found out is tht once u bought something it actually save so even if u refresh u will still have it .

Now trying to hack the exp n energy :P
Old 08/03/2011, 16:25   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by loving2008 View Post
I have found a hack tht actually work (all u nid is required lvl for the eqs)
Using charles - Edit the price to 1 n buy it
What i have found out is tht once u bought something it actually save so even if u refresh u will still have it .

Now trying to hack the exp n energy :P
good luck to u then =)
Old 08/06/2011, 02:44   #40

so any1 found anything for this game? Seems to me that nobody has created a hack for this game yet, well at least 1 that works after refreshing..

any more kind soul willing to help out here?
Old 08/06/2011, 06:05   #41

patience..true hackers never give up lol.we try wat we can do..if i got something i will share here too..who ever pro in using CE for changing the AoB plzz post something ^^

i try wat i can do for charles
Old 08/06/2011, 07:25   #42

i am dc after my energy till 0.. >,< !! still de same...
Old 08/06/2011, 09:29   #43

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamron135 View Post
Well my video recorder is acting really gay so ill just give you guys a walkthrough.

Tut:
Step 1. Open up Cheat Engine and hook it to the browser
Step 2. You must have a recommended 10 energy before using this.
Step 3. Exact value scan the energy you currently have.
Step 4. Go hit something and next scan the new energy value
NOTE: There will be 3 energy values, it will not only be 1
Step 5. When you get the 3 energy values bring them all down from first to last
Step 6. Right click the very top value and click "Find out what accesses this address"
Step 7. Lose 1 energy (it could be anyway) either get hit or hit a monster 1 time and run. IT HAS TO BE ONLY 1 Enery
Step 8. Two things should pop up in the debugger screen on CE. Right click each on and click "Replace with code that does nothing" then hit Stop and then Cancel.
Step 9. Freeze all the addresses EXCEPT the top one, let that one be.
Step 10. Hit monsters and notice you will still be able to attack and get hit even with 0 energy

NOTE: This will d/c but it will give you some extra hits (The most extra energy i got was 76 hits before i got d/ced) Also when the d/c message pops up click the "X" not ok and there is a chance you can still stay in game.

YES THIS IS SERVER-SIDED so if you refresh you get to keep the exp you got from killing.

I am trying to work on a meso hack so that when you buy something you gain mesos instead of lose.

EXP AND LEVEL HACKS ARE 100% VOID

uhh.. actually i have a question..its kinda stupid but..yeah..its the first time i use cheat engine..
as what kamron135 said.. freeze the address... i dont kno how to do that..
i complete all the steps.. but the last step is to freeze the address....uhh..
could you tell me? thank you.
Old 08/06/2011, 11:26   #44

when u double click an adress from the search on the top left corner of the CE , it will be brought down into the box panel ( middle-bottom) of the CE right? once the address is in the box , there will be a sQUARE shape on the left side of the address , simple TICK it to freeze the addy. hope this helps =)
Old 08/06/2011, 13:35   #45

after freeze still de same... ><< not works .. will dc.. sad...
trying to edit others..
Closed Thread