Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Assholes, (For those it concerns) Stop posting the fucking videos on youtube dammit

Discussion on Assholes, (For those it concerns) Stop posting the fucking videos on youtube dammit within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry ********, (For those it concerns) Stop posting the ******* videos on youtube dammit

You are ruining it for everyone else, you ******* bastards, stop posting ******* videos you asswipes. Now the hackers have to suffer again to start this **** all over. ******* bastards.
Old 07/14/2011, 12:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yeah Don't Post Hack in Youtube !!! :@ :@

Similar Threads Similar Threads
stop fucking delting my shit dumb bitch fag ass mods
01/03/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
EVERYONE HERE HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW OF ALL HACKS. VYN AND WHAT EVER FUCKIN MOD CAN SUCK MY DICK PIECE OF SHIT FUCKS KEEPING EVERYTHING TO YOURSELVES. I POSTED THE VAC HACK ON 2moons forums EVERYONE SO GO GET THE INSTRUCTIONS THERE CUS THERE TO STUPID TO DELETE IT. FAG ASS SITE. BAN ME LOL I JUST MAKE NEW ACCOUNT AND FLAME YOU AGAIN. YOU TAKE OTHER PEOPLES SHIT AND PUT IT IN YOU RPRIVATE FORUMS WHEN I PUT THAT OUT FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE. I SPENT THE TIME AND WROTE IT. I HAVE KNOW HOW TO...
Can we stop posting sv 1.20
09/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
there are 3 seperate threads about it already and on each one are people asking for the codes and moaning. When the codes are done then they will be posted and if you cant wait crack it urself. You can always use 1.17 which still works untill the codes for 1.20 are posted. 1 thread with the 1.20 download link is all we need