Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eve Online
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RoidRipper FREE VERSION 3.4.6.2

Discussion on RoidRipper FREE VERSION 3.4.6.2 within the Eve Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RoidRipper FREE VERSION 3.4.6.2

RoidRipper FREE VERSION 3.4.6.2 has been released.

Changes;
#RoidRipper would complain alot about not being able to find a station bookmark for some users, this issue should have been resolved

#Started the adding tooltips to the RoidRipper GUI (WIP)

P.S I'm just relaying these links for others, haven't used it myself
Attached Files
File Type: rar RoidRipper FREE VERSION 3.4.6.2.rar (430.8 KB, 501 views)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RoidRipper 1.5.7 (Supports Dominion)
06/13/2011 - Eve Online - 46 Replies
RoidRipper 2.0.2(a1) - Tyrannis compatible Credits to Ripperjack, Mooseman99, pea, emynem2000, and the community of publicdemands(dot)co(dot)uk . This program is under CREATIVE COMMONS PUBLIC LICENSE. The owners and administration of elitepvpers.com and the Heroic Studios and me have no credit in releasing this application/software/bot. The owners and administration of elitepvpers.com and the Heroic Studios and me are not responsible for this application/software/bot. If the owner of...
Roidripper 3 release information thread
11/02/2010 - Eve Online - 5 Replies
THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT OR BUG REPORT THREAD. Roidripper 3 What DOESN'T it have? Automatic bookmark creation (but supported with this standalone application) About, 5000 lines of code?
RoidRipper UPDATE: 1.4.0 (April 30th) for Apocrypha
01/11/2010 - Eve Online - 45 Replies
RoidRipper Newest Version HERE DOWNLOAD 1.5.0 Announcement It is with great pleasure I announce the newest and most incredible feature yet for RoidRipper: System Travelling! Highly requested, this single feature will be the biggest boon to isk you can get! No longer do you have to manually change systems, or worry about always sitting in the same system for people to notice. No longer will you have only half days of mining due to your system being emptied. No longer will you have...
RoidRipper 1.5.6 - Dominion
12/08/2009 - Eve Online - 5 Replies
Hey, I found this unofficial, but working version of RoidRipper for Dominion. It works very well, but you have to do sth before you can start! Credits go to Fujikura You MUST READ the Introduction - Only then you'll be able to start mining! Ihr MÜSST die ANLEITUNG lesen - Nur dann seid ihr fähig zu minern! Download this file, and then read intro // Downloade diese Datei und lese dann die Anleitung: RoidRipper_1.5.6.rar
RoidRipper - Open Source Miner
04/17/2009 - Eve Online - 0 Replies
RoidRipper Current Version: 1.3.1 (April 15th) - Apocrypha Compatible INCOMPATIBLE WITH NEWEST EVE PATCH. PLEASE WAIT WHILE WE PATCH THE BOT. Features: Will mine all day, while gracefully handling downtime. Supports most ships.