Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Veteran Eve account for sale 74m skill points

Discussion on Veteran Eve account for sale 74m skill points within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Veteran Eve account for sale 74m skill points

edit, sold elsewhere

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Veteran elsword NA account is for sale
08/21/2016 - Elsword Trading - 0 Replies
So as im saying im selling my NA elsword account i spent more than 500 euros on this account Lev80 LordKnight (all SD grandaized lev70 dragonic gear with +8 all set) magic neck etc.. suits etc,.. (+9 time and space sword with + socket lev3 piercing dmg) and a Iron paladin lev80 same gear +* grandaized dragonic cannon + socket item etc) and ALOT of more iteams characters assessory it will take hours to write all down if somone interested i can send pictures or even come online to show...
[Selling] 50 Dark Elf Nightblade | Veteran Rank 1,100 Skill Points | The Ebonheart pact 30 EUR
06/04/2015 - The Elder Scrolls Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi people, im selling my eso account its really nice, got 2 characters main and alt. I must say breton is kinda lame but hey dark elf is awesome Im doing it with paypall cause its safer and here are the details :) PRICE is 30 EUR 50 Dark Elf Nightblade | Veteran Rank 1 | 100 Skill Points | The Ebonheart pact Faction | EU | PC/MAC 50 Dark Elf Nightblade Region: EU Platform: PC/MAC
[Selling] Sale Veteran account (40)
08/19/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
The Account was created in the very beginning of AION and has granted all veteran bonusses (Veteran Level 40). It contains 6 characters between 60 and 40 with decent gear, reputation and kinah. Nearly all veteran bonuses are redeemable on the account for every character. If you're interested in buying the account, the e-mail address will be changed to one of your liking and all account information will be provided to you. Main Character: Level 60 Gladiator 1.4kk+ Abyss Points
[Selling] Sale Veteran account(40) Level 65 Sorcerer
07/31/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTS 65 lvl Sorcerer, Gear Spellbook of Strife + 10 fused with Spellbook of Strife, full magic acc +16 Battle Medalion set + accessories, (set +5, full mb +28) Wings of the fifth Dragon Lord
82 million skill points for sale
03/11/2014 - Eve Online Trading - 0 Replies
82million sp for sale combat and a little indy in there too price is £200 GBP I WILL ONLY SELL VIA CHARACTER TRANSFER AND PAYMENT TO TO BE SENT VIA PAYPAL AS A GIFT I WILL PAY THE FEES FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE ACCOUNT