Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

330+ million SP account

Discussion on 330+ million SP account within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
430+ million SP account

Hello, I want to sell my 18 year old account, with 3 characters in excess of 430 million skill points. The most trained one has more than 305 million SP (and a few million more of unallocated SP), and can fly perfectly any subcapital ship, including T3, and of course use any kind of weapon or drone to its best effects.

The other two can be used as passive sources of income through L4 science agents (which is indeed what they are doing right now).

The account comes with quite a lot of assets, like ships, limited edtion items and implants. Total worth of assets is probably lower than 10 billion isk, though it is difficult to estimate.

All characters have positive security status.

As you can easily see, my elitepvpers account is brand new, because I just learned about this site. It is useless to ensure any kind of honor from my part, since you do not know me at all, so I am open to follow any procedure you think it would best protect your interests as a buyer, with one exception, I will only accept real money as payment.

I read all the pinned threads at the top, but I did not fully understand everything, so if I have done something wrong, please let me know.

Price is $4500 or 4000€.
Old 01/30/2016, 20:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi,

Kindly contact me on; if you´re still quitting the game.

Regrads,

Zindar
Old 02/04/2016, 04:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
im interested too
Old 02/09/2016, 14:55   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
the price?
Old 02/10/2016, 04:27   #5

2000 €
Old 07/19/2016, 05:13   #6

bump.

Also, the price is now 2300 € or $2500.
Old 09/08/2016, 02:41   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im interested please add me on skype so I can see more on the account and for faster communitcation. my skype is rhin0m0ves
Old 11/06/2017, 01:19   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Try showing character sheets

The CCP ToS bans acocunt selling, and it's relatively easy to enforce if successive log-ins come from different countries or regions. Character sales include much less risk to the buyer because they're allowed with a 2-PLEX fee to move characters between accounts.

Rather than generalities, we can see what you're offering if you load the characters into and post the image (with name blocked).

I'm looking to pick up (or inject) a dread pilot, but I can't see if any of your characters will fit that role.
Old 11/19/2017, 22:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try_Harder View Post
The CCP ToS bans acocunt selling, and it's relatively easy to enforce if successive log-ins come from different countries or regions. Character sales include much less risk to the buyer because they're allowed with a 2-PLEX fee to move characters between accounts.

Rather than generalities, we can see what you're offering if you load the characters into and post the image (with name blocked).

I'm looking to pick up (or inject) a dread pilot, but I can't see if any of your characters will fit that role.
Hello! Sorry for my late reply. I understand what you are saying about the character sales, but selling characters will only get me in-game money, and that is not what I am looking for.

About your interest in a dread pilot, my characters will only serve you if you are willing to develop them yourselves. The main char has about 260 million SP and has trained almost every non-capital skill to level 5. this means it can't fly dreads, but it also means it is a few skills away from being able to fly and fit capitals of any faction.
Old 12/28/2017, 12:21   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So?

Are you still around looking to sell this char?
Old 01/04/2018, 03:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zindar View Post
Are you still around looking to sell this char?
Yes. Sorry for the late reply.
Old 01/22/2019, 23:32   #12

390+ million SP

Now the account has more than 390 million SP, so the price is $2700 or €2500.
Old 09/14/2019, 22:53   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try_Harder View Post

Hi if you like i have 3 chars for sale with 1 ready dread pilot others not far out. If needed we could make a deal that you can inject into any dread you like.
Old 09/20/2019, 01:35   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDK1980 View Post
Hi if you like i have 3 chars for sale with 1 ready dread pilot others not far out. If needed we could make a deal that you can inject into any dread you like.
Although I appreciate the bump, I'd rather you wouldn't promote your deals on this thread. Thanks.
Old 02/05/2020, 16:50   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is this still available? can i have your contact?