Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EVE Online official code for 3.5b isk

Discussion on EVE Online official code for 3.5b isk within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
EVE Online official code for 3.5b isk

I have for sale EVE online OFFICIAL codes which if activated on trial account give you items worth 3.5b+ isk(as of 14 oct 2015), total isk received depends on the market prices of the items given.

These are items you receive with this code:

1000 Aurum token 5pcs

Standard Cerebral Accelerator 1pcs

Also you get some small items which aren`t really relevant in terms of isk amount.

Here is the link for 1000 Aurum token price:

Standart Cerebral Accelerator can`t be sold on market and needs to be sold via contracts, price for it is 500-600m

This code doesn`t have any country restrictions, you are free to use it anywhere you want.

If you sell these items right away to buy orders you will get around 3b isk, if you put these items for sale slightly below market price, then you will get 3.5b+isk(as of 14 oct 2015)

Before you buy the code from me, check what are current prices ingame for these items and calculate what amount of isk will you get or ask me and i will calculate it for you. One small advice redeem the items in JITA, because there are best prices.

I will say it again because it is important, these codes are OFFICIAL EVE online codes. There is 0 risk for you.

Price per code is 25€

I accept Paypal, Skrill, Okpay, Bitcoin, elite*gold, CS:GO and Dota2 Skins and Keys. If you have a tarade in mind then ask me, i might be interested

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Ich habe OFFIZIELLE EVE Online codes zu verkaufen, für die man bei Aktivierung auf einem Trial-Account items im Wert von ca. 3,5 Milliarden ISK (Stand 14.10.2015). Der Gesamtwert in ISK richtet sich nach den aktuellen Marktpreisen.

Folgende Items erhaltet ihr wenn ihr einen dieser Codes einlöst:

5x 1000 Aurum Token

1x Standard Cerebral Accelerator

Und ein paar Kleinigkeiten die den Gesamtwert in ISK nicht groß beeinflussen.

Hier ist ein Link für den aktuellen Wert der 1000 Aurum Tokens:

Der Standard Cerebral Accelerator kann nicht auf dem Markt verkauft werden sondern nur über Verträge. Der Preis dafür ist ungefähr 500-600 Millionen ISK

Der Code hat keine Landes-Einschränkungen, ihr könnt ihn also benutzen wo ihr wollt.

Wenn ihr diese Items direkt an Käufer verkauft kriegt ihr ungefähr 3 Milliarden ISK, wenn ihr sie auf dem Markt, knapp unter dem Marktpreis anbietet werden es 3,5 Milliarden. (Stand 14.10.2015)

Bevor ihr den Code von mkir kauft überprüft die aktuellen Preise ingame und rechnet aus wie viel ISK die Items aktuell wert sind oder fragt mich, dann rechne ich es für euch aus.

Ein kleiner Tipp: Löst die Items in Jita ein - da kriegt ihr am meisten dafür.

Ich sag es nochmal, weil es wichtig ist: Es handelt sich hier um OFFIZIELLE Eve Online codes. Ihr habt absolut kein Risiko.

Der Preis pro Code ist 25€

Ich akzeptiere Paypal, Skrill, Okpay, Bitcoin, elite*gold, CSGO und Dota2 Skins und Keys.
Für andere Bezahlmethoden fragt einfach nach, vielleicht bin ich daran intressiert.

Old 02/21/2016, 21:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
you still have any of these?
Old 04/30/2016, 03:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addwater View Post
I have for sale EVE online OFFICIAL codes which if activated on trial account give you items worth 3.5b+ isk(as of 14 oct 2015), total isk received depends on the market prices of the items given.

These are items you receive with this code:

1000 Aurum token 5pcs

Standard Cerebral Accelerator 1pcs

Also you get some small items which aren`t really relevant in terms of isk amount.

Here is the link for 1000 Aurum token price:

Standart Cerebral Accelerator can`t be sold on market and needs to be sold via contracts, price for it is 500-600m

This code doesn`t have any country restrictions, you are free to use it anywhere you want.

If you sell these items right away to buy orders you will get around 3b isk, if you put these items for sale slightly below market price, then you will get 3.5b+isk(as of 14 oct 2015)

Before you buy the code from me, check what are current prices ingame for these items and calculate what amount of isk will you get or ask me and i will calculate it for you. One small advice redeem the items in JITA, because there are best prices.

I will say it again because it is important, these codes are OFFICIAL EVE online codes. There is 0 risk for you.

Price per code is 25€
I'm a bit confused by your offer. I looks like a simple . With a bit of searching one can find them for as little as $US 5.00, and they typically run $10-15.

I don't know if an existing account can purchase a starter pack and then sell the items. If CC(C)P limits the starter kits to new accounts and can save us that hassle, you certainly offer a nice value-add.
Old 04/30/2016, 08:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try_Harder View Post
I'm a bit confused by your offer. I looks like a simple . With a bit of searching one can find them for as little as $US 5.00, and they typically run $10-15.

I don't know if an existing account can purchase a starter pack and then sell the items. If CC(C)P limits the starter kits to new accounts and can save us that hassle, you certainly offer a nice value-add.
There is 0 aurum tokens in core starter pack, so i would say that they dont look the same.
Old 05/03/2016, 23:47   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Jo, haste noch nen paar Codes?
Old 05/04/2016, 09:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hülfe View Post
Jo, haste noch nen paar Codes?
yes