Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

138m SP Dual LVL 5 Titan and Supercap Pilot

Discussion on 138m SP Dual LVL 5 Titan and Supercap Pilot within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
138m SP Dual LVL 5 Titan and Supercap Pilot

Finally quitting Eve so i'm selling my remaining chars. This one was my Main Char and he served me well for many years.

perfect Gallente/Amarr Supercap Pilot. Both Race Titan 5, DD5, Cap Guns 5, Reps and support 5, Fleet Command Support Skills all 5 and FC4 and so on. Can instantly Train for Rag and Levi, every single Drone Skill on lvl 5 overall more than 120 LVL5 Skills across the Board

Lost one SC in his lifetime but with superb fit and in a decent PVP Brawl. Never used the SC to do any sort of PvE. Longstanding history of being a Hero Supercap Pilot. got some very nice solo kills with Titan and SC.

comes with Full Slave Set Clone with Akemons Armor Imp and other Matching Supercap Imps located in Jita, positive Sec Status, no flags for botting or anything else. no noteable assets, wallet ~100m

looking for entertaining offers. contact me of you want to know more and have any questions.

paypal or wire transfer only. buyer must be paypal verified if he wants to use paypal. Finally quitting Eve so i'm selling my remaining chars. This one was my Main Char and he served me well for many years.

perfect Gallente/Amarr Supercap Pilot. Both Race Titan 5, DD5, Cap Guns 5, Reps and support 5, Fleet Command Support Skills all 5 and FC4 and so on. Can instantly Train for Rag and Levi, every single Drone Skill on lvl 5 overall more than 120 LVL5 Skills across the Board

Lost one SC in his lifetime but with superb fit and in a decent PVP Brawl. Never used the SC to do any sort of PvE. Longstanding history of being a Hero Supercap Pilot. got some very nice solo kills with Titan and SC.

comes with Full Slave Set Clone with Akemons Armor Imp and other Matching Supercap Imps located in Jita, positive Sec Status, no flags for botting or anything else. no noteable assets, wallet ~100m

looking for entertaining offers. contact me of you want to know more and have any questions.

paypal or wire transfer only. buyer must be paypal verified if he wants to use paypal. accepting a trusted middleman at buyers expense if wanted.
Old 07/23/2013, 13:47   #2

Still for sale
Old 08/05/2013, 14:12   #3

and up
still for sale
Old 08/23/2013, 18:33   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

price?
Old 09/02/2013, 10:08   #5

sorry already sold