Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 105M+ SP subcap elite pvp pilot (no waste)

Discussion on WTS 105M+ SP subcap elite pvp pilot (no waste) within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 105M+ SP subcap elite pvp pilot (no waste)

Hello,

I'm selling this character: A great sub cap pvper.
-105M sp
-Can fly almost all subcap in the game except black op (just need to plug it)
-Great spaceship command skills (35M) alsmot every skill at V
-All t2 weapon of all the race except large energy turret
-No waste in industry/science, only combat related skills
-good name
-good killboard
-he's cap ready (carrier/dread) and one skill from the titans

-COME WITH 12 MONTH OF GAME TIME

I'm open to reasonnable offers.

I'm also selling two exhumer V pilot located on two other account with 2-3month of game time each...

I can sell the whole thing or split.

Thanks

Something around $550 will work for me!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 2 Accounts: 35m Min/Amarr subcap pilto & 35m tengu/drones/cap pilot in training
09/17/2011 - Eve Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS 2x my 2 Eve accounts, I’m leaving the game for graduate school next month. My first account has two characters: 1) 7mil sp trader/PI/transport ship hauler 2) 35.5 mil sp Minmatar/Amarr subcap PVP/PVE gunner -11.7mil in gunnery -10.6mil in spaceship command -great support skills (3.1m in electronics, 3.3m in engineering, 1.7m in navigation)
WTS 66mil sp Super nyx pilot almost erebus pilot + NYX
09/11/2011 - Eve Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS 66mil sp Super nyx pilot almost erebus pilot + NYX Highlights: Fighters 5 Fighter bombers 5 12.6milj in drones 12.2Mil In gunnery Also ready for moros ownage 16.8Mil In Spaceship command Including.... Gallente carrier 5 Capital ships 5 Thermodynamics 4 (3 day to 5lvl)
full elite DO acc 24 pilot sheet for 35 euro psc/wallie
07/09/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
hello every one i want to sell my global america 2 acc it is an lvl 18 goliath whit enforcer and bastion and experience and honor desgine 8 iris all lvl 6 All extras 31xLF3 31xBO2 35 million credits 50k uri on the account 24 pilot sheets.
2 Eve chars 2 accounts bundle! 13.1+mil SP Golem pilot and 7.6+mil SB pilot
06/17/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
The 2 characters (both female) are on different accounts. You will get 2 accounts! I am the first and original owner of these accounts and will provide all details! As of now the accounts have only been paid via gamecards so no bank account / credit card information attatched to the accounts. First Character: Complete set of +4 Implants! Golem Marauder Pilot with T2 Torpedoes, perfect for running missions. Over 155.000 Loyalty Points with Caldary Navy! Loads of assets worth ~1bilion ISK...