Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MdefPdef exp

Discussion on MdefPdef exp within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey we all know that a mdefpdef gets half as much exp as other pets, in other words you need twice the amount of exp per lvl. However i have noticed this changes at some point in time.

Ok lvling my mdefpdef by killing monsters it still needs twice as much exp per lvl, however at a higher lvl (i dont know what lvl but mine was lvl 101 when i discovered this) drop exp ***** on it, you will notice it gains roughly 3 times as much exp from an exp ball than any other pets. Like my lanir will only get about 10% of a lvl while my mdefpdef gets almsot 30%. Thanks to all those double exp weekends i have enough ***** that by tomorrow i will have my mdefpdef 9 lvls higher than my char :-) and i used ALOT less than 60 *****, about 3.5 ***** per lvl or so...

I hope this helps other players out.
Old 02/19/2007, 16:02   #2

It levels up slowly at early stage but levels quickly after level 100.

says it on the site aint really no trick..
Old 02/19/2007, 22:57   #3

hmm the only reply on here was from the only person i know in real life lol that plays this game.

Here's another tip man, use 2- 200 crystals daily on it, or if you can afford use a super item= 1600 points or some crazy ****, that should bump him quite fast too
Old 03/11/2007, 00:06   #4

converge with it and use xp skill and it lvl like crazy