Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hexchop lvler

Discussion on Hexchop lvler within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i made a simple stupid bot that just runs up and down attacking anything in front of it, it sorta lvls hexchop, but man its sooo slow. is there anyway to make hexchop happen more often? i guess i will have to start taking screenshot and make it intend to attack monsters. lazy programmer and all. seriously isnt there something in memory i can change to make hexchop happen?
Old 02/03/2007, 11:29   #2

Nope its just a passive skill
Old 02/04/2007, 05:13   #3

well the best way i know to lvl the skill is to enter a duel in a no pk zone like cronus, have your friend strong enough to get hit forever without dieing and make your sword be a weak tulwar. very slowly lvl hexchop over night, you seem to hexchop pets more than other players.
you can also lvl invis if youre a mage by going in tg, run to a corner, click and hold your mouse down, move the cursor over the buttons on the bottom of your screen and release your mouse button (this is called auotpilot) now make yourself run into the corner over and over while you have your hotkey held for invis(pen cap works great).
and i know its a passive skill but isnt the decision to use that skill client side? someone who knows ASM should really disASM and find an address we can mess with to force these passive skills. if someone knows where to DL a trustable disASM let me know and i might get off my *** and do it, but my ASM is super rusty and i dont think it was ever rust free to begin with.