Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Training HexChop

Discussion on Training HexChop within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there any way to lvl up my hexchop fast or afking?
its like 300/10000 atm and it SUCKS !
of course the skill is good but lvling it is PAIN
Old 11/25/2006, 02:50   #2

it is normal anyway...it is a passive skill so the fastest way in lvling it is to just use sword or blade on the monster...
Old 11/25/2006, 20:02   #3

:'(
Old 11/30/2006, 21:28   #4

You can try to afk in tg hitting a stake... that way it may level up im not sure

Similar Threads Similar Threads
afk training
07/01/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hi im 83 combat with 63 def,68 str and 64 attk and i wna kno where the best place to afk train is so i can get my def and attack to 70 thanks
Cabal Rider: Auto Training and Stop Training in the Chatbox.
06/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
Every time I press Home and End, it says Auto Training and Stop Training. I'm kinda worried because it shows in the chat box. Am I the only one who can read it or others can?
using UCE for training...
05/05/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
hiho, well I fooled around a bit with UCE again, and found out that its pretty hard to use it on an archer. ofcourse stag and hb are easy but those skills suck... does anyone know what value to search for to make the loader of focus shot to 5 in like 1 sec or something ? ( skill ( key "archer-16") ( name "Focus Shot") ( limit archer) ( action 16)
Hexchop lvler
02/04/2007 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
i made a simple stupid bot that just runs up and down attacking anything in front of it, it sorta lvls hexchop, but man its sooo slow. is there anyway to make hexchop happen more often? i guess i will have to start taking screenshot and make it intend to attack monsters. lazy programmer and all. seriously isnt there something in memory i can change to make hexchop happen?
Training NIX
12/20/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
ok it works well for RB trojs 1. get SMG sockets 2. lvl 15 SMG bs with 70dura 3. any lvl sword with high dura SMG 4. HOUSE 5. ND 6. ATK GUARD