Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change a NPC location?

Discussion on How to change a NPC location? within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to change a NPC location?

Hi. ((:
I'm tryin' to create a private server of eudemons. It's working well but when I logged realized that most of NPC aren't where they supposed to be. They are in differents points in Cronus. For exemple: Aderes is next to trunk, and the trunk is next to sodar. How can I modify their locations and put them in the right place?
Old 10/09/2016, 13:34   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
cq_npc
cq_dynanpc

get Very familiar with these and rest tables ...

If you thinking and plannning to open and maange eo private server, You Should at first read and get deeper into "basics" of where is what and how things works...
You have more then plenty guides and information under this forum. if you connect google search + elitepvpers search skills you should be able to find answers on most questions that you can find in the learning trip. If something werent touched yet then most probably its irrelevant or there is no answer yet :P

IF you plan to skip basics... just play with other things better as without knowing how to adjust basics you won be able to even fix simple problems and this mostly resulting on putting away ideas of own eo server...

Thaaats Only just best advice here
Good luck

Tags
#npc