Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LogOut & LogIn Problem

Discussion on LogOut & LogIn Problem within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LogOut & LogIn Problem

iight i got my server running everything iz good but i log in make my char logout make myself gm/pm and log back in lvl myself to lvl 255 lvl me eudemons to lvl 81 and when i logout i cant log back in it says

"Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please log in again."

and ive assign all privileges in database in my navicat and still wont work

iight found out something now when i lvl myself to lvl 255 and log out i cant log back in so i open up navicat got ta my server data and click on cq_user and change my char to lvl 135 and it will let me log back in anyone got an idea on wats causing it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Logout
03/18/2009 - RF Online - 7 Replies
If I use alt ctrl delete and I close RF do I logout at the same second? If no is there any possible way to do this? Since I saw a lot of MAU who logouted in a sec.
LOGOUT SCRIPT
05/27/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
can anyone tell me the logout command for l2walker script. :confused: thanks!
Insta logout
06/02/2007 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
mhm ist nicht wirklich ein exploit eher n feature von NCsoft.. aber sowas lässt sich gut ausnutzen ;) Requirements: 2 Rechner 1. bei Computer1 zockt ihr ganz normal ohne groß was modifizieren zu müssen 2. startet das game bei Computer2 damit ihr den LogIn Screen vor euch habt 3. tippt schonmal Benutzername und Passwort in die LogIn box ein 4. nun wenn der Charakter von Computer1 in gefahr ist drückt ihr einfach bei Computer2 auf Enter 5. der Charakter von Computer1 sollte nun...
WSG Logout Glitch
07/11/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
When you have the opposing factions flag go to the roof, it is the best defensive position. There is only one way for the opposing faction to get in. Also, there are many ways to escape. This is basic knowledge however, some people may not know it. Now for the good stuff: If you are on the roof, your healer is dead and you are also about to die, jump off the roof. Right when you jump, logout. Doing so will cause you to be suspended in the air for 19 seconds until your logout timer runs out....