Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EPs on London server

Discussion on Selling EPs on London server within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool None

No, nothing.
Old 10/29/2012, 03:13   #2

I am interested but how will you go about the trade? like who will go first and stuff and how will the money be transfered.
Old 01/17/2013, 02:52   #3

george_derrick1 add me on skype guy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VK Server In Litauen und London Freebsd
12/05/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo VK Server In Litauen und London Freebsd Intel Processor: Intel Core i3-550, 2x2x3.2Ghz RAM: 8GB ECC DDRIII Hard drive: RAID1 2x SATA2 1 TB 7200RPM Raid: Integrated SATA2 RAID levels 0/1/5/10 Disk bay:Hotswap
Hellgate London Server Emu
02/15/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
Does anyone know of one that's being developed? Flagship studios has closed and the official close of the game is marked for January of 09 if I remember correctly. The game is fun and has potential. Hanbitsoft (the company which now owns the IP rights to the game) will probably keep a Korean version of the game running in the EU, perhaps even an english one, but they will be closing the USA servers (yes, this is quite predictable given how shady Hanbit soft is and by noting they are...
Hellgate London Server werden geschlossen/Hellgate London Server will be Shutdowned
12/21/2008 - User Submitted News - 6 Replies
Habe diese Email heute nacht von Namco bekommen. Demnach werden am 31.01.09 die Hellgate Server geschlossen. #Discuss