Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU Demons Bot Development!

Discussion on EU Demons Bot Development! within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU Demons Bot Development!

Looking for a very knowledgeable EU Demons player, MUST be active.

We're in the process of developing an advanced Multi-Bot for EU Demons it will consist of multiple hacks and of course botting capability. We're 2 very experienced people in the area of bots, hacks and private servers for TQ's games, but, the problem we have is that neither of us have played EU Demons for very long thus we have very little knowledge about the game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2012, 18:15   #2

I'm happy that you like making hacks , but please, I beg you, DONT RUIN EO LIKE CO With bots!
Old 08/07/2012, 19:04   #3

elite*gold: 90
it is nice that you can make hacks

but memory hacks are so boring , same as speedhacks
they mess up the message server and probaly only give you dc (or a lot of lag)

the only hacks that works great are auto clickers , but that is not realy a hack is it ?

or if you are realy that skilled then maybe you can make a packet sniffer hack , that sends back a other package then it recrived and so you can start cheating to get items that you shoulnd have (like ep bag that give 1k ep instead 10 ep )
but again , it depends on what database get used and what server get used
some servers still do a internal check on the mysql settings (like ep checksum)
other databases/message servers doesnt

so if you want to make a good hack then you need to use a custom exe file that can send the right packages back
but i am affraid that not many users would love to use a custom exe file that comes from a forum
as users are already affraid to download a client

so before making a hack , start thinking about what kind of hack you like to make and what purpose that hack can have

do you want to make a multi star hack ? ( so instead 10 points up it goes 10 stars up ?)
it can work or ruin your character ( checksum db )

do you want to make a ep hack ? (pick up 100 ep instead 10 ) but same as above
do you want to make a compose hack ( auto compose ) then you probaly lag out (or autoclicker)

and so on , it realy depends what you like to make a hack for and how you do it

if you do not know the game , then i can suggest to play the game and you notice that there is not mutch to make a hack for (maybe instand kill hack .. would be fun )

here are a few examples of hacks that "could" be intrested
  • Damage hack ( instand kill)
  • random teleport ( instead of scrolls)
  • No damage hack ( so you stay alive )
  • no pk hack ( set pk points to 0 )
  • teleport hack ( instand teleport to player X )
There are a few more usefull hacks , but that list is realy limited and most of the things will not work

hopely you got what you need now
enjoy creating a hack for it

Greetings From PowerChaos
Old 09/20/2012, 23:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by petko69 View Post
I'm happy that you like making hacks , but please, I beg you, DONT RUIN EO LIKE CO With bots!
I have every intention of avoiding doing that, i dislike how CO is right now and it doesn't have to be that bad for us to make money, it's only that bad because there are THREE big clientless multibots, where as in EO there isn't much room for competition since there aren't as many players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChaos View Post
it is nice that you can make hacks
Most of your post is impossible, and yes we're skilled professionals with a combined 26 years of programming experience and the bot would not be memory based. We already have a massively popular bot for a different TQ game(Conquer Online).
Old 09/23/2012, 03:10   #5

elite*gold: 20
Nitro, is this a plan to make chrome for eo?

Honestly, the public availability of bots have somewhat destroyed tq conquer, however tq eudemons has somewhat flourished upon this.

That being said, I'm not about to say all bots are bad. Honestly, last night I was thinking about a little proxy bot for the likes of the workshop quest (on iPod and can't think of the real name for it). This is a simple run around and kill things for "goods" sorta quest.

They can then be swapped for eps (in thr usual of your lucky tq fashion of course)

I'm currently working on c# server source, but any form of serious programming here would be awesome.

Ild have to admit, encryption is my weak point, im sure you guys could spot the method from afar.

In pserver eo, there is currently no encryption... Real eo, looks to be a key that changes every 256bytes.

So, I'm supporting the project, not gonna find many other people here that know enough about the inner workings, and the packets sadly...

-hio77
Old 10/24/2012, 08:00   #6

Astral egg bot!!!

one bot that i would really enjoy seeing is an astral bot. it shouldnt be too hard. just a lot of clicking on the same item and it auto walks you there. If you dont know what im talking about its an invitation in your inventory that you click on it and it takes you to a lady and gives you a card. you click the card and it takes you to a group of 4 people and you pick what eudemon you want. then you click that it takes you and you get souls either on the island or in cronus. and you just keep clicking the thing and then you go and kill like 4 monsters and take it and get a crystal and then you get and egg that you hatch. and if you could make it do it over and over and over until you have a full inventory that would be awesome.
Old 10/26/2012, 03:16   #7

leveling bot

also a leveling bot would be awesome. im lvl 117 and it takes like a day to get even 1 level...
Old 11/02/2012, 14:14   #8

elite*gold: 20
I think, he must try it.
Old 02/07/2015, 14:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitroxide3 View Post
Looking for a very knowledgeable EU Demons player, MUST be active.

We're in the process of developing an advanced Multi-Bot for EU Demons it will consist of multiple hacks and of course botting capability. We're 2 very experienced people in the area of bots, hacks and private servers for TQ's games, but, the problem we have is that neither of us have played EU Demons for very long thus we have very little knowledge about the game.
Can u make a bot that picks up Ep cards like for other server?