Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Log Delivery Hack/Address

Discussion on Log Delivery Hack/Address within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Log Delivery Hack/Address

Anyone know if there is a hack that can do the job of a LogScroll that costs EPS. I hate online games that cost something. I hate the most, WoW. You pay for the game, and THEN you pay monthly just to play online! BULL

And any game thats free online play, has always a gay side to it of paying for premium services. Either game is FREE, or should not be. Thats just my opinion btw. So don't flame if you disagree, just say you disagree and why.

Anyway, back to logging the delivery. Any hacks that do that of a LogScroll? Thanks in advance.
Old 01/28/2008, 12:59   #2

there isn't one out there.

get to work... and make it for us.
Old 02/05/2008, 10:15   #3

i was trying to make it, but, its server sited: every time you use scroll it sends request for
the value.
need someone smarter then me. to do. i believe its possible tho.
Thanks
1 User