Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE Program Can do about anything...

Discussion on WPE Program Can do about anything... within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WPE Program Can do about anything...

its a program that lets u hack the game server. so basically, u can hack items, ep, pets and lvl hack.. so far i beeen trying to read the codes and program, i cant figure it out. but i did bypass the server with ip proxy so its hard to catch me. but i got to the point where the buffer reach 100 percent, then the codes and encrypt show up. this is the hard part. doest have a clue.....is someone can help me about this. we can really hack the game!! in any what u want.

but i warn u. Wpe is a program that if u use it wrong, u can get fined because ur messsing with there ****. like hacking to there main pc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2008, 11:12   #2

elite*gold: 20
WPE is only packet capturer & editor & resender, it does not give you ability to "hack" any game. the concept of the program is pretty simple, it does not have any complex features. the EO packets are encrypted, so this program is useless for us. sorry.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2008, 03:07   #3

where is the programm? i dont see it
Old 01/18/2008, 17:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
WPE is only packet capturer & editor & resender, it does not give you ability to "hack" any game. the concept of the program is pretty simple, it does not have any complex features. the EO packets are encrypted, so this program is useless for us. sorry.
noob? u say it for ur self. "WPE is only packet capturer & editor & resender". so if u can resend and change info that means u can hack it. what a fool, ahah, anyways yes thats the point u alter the codes before its is being sent to the a certain area. say, you kill a monster that give u 1000 exp. if u can actually seee where its coming from u can change the 1000 exp too say 3000 exp before it reach the destination. but u have ti mess around. to seee, this goes for amost everything such as item drops.

how do i know all this? because i hack maples story with wpe and other cheat engines. trust me i hack many games.
Old 01/19/2008, 12:43   #5

1. check what I done for EO community before calling me noob.
2. with WPE you can't hack eudemons, before you unencrypt the packet
3. it is a simple program and does not give you 'easy-to-do-everything' as you tell us.
4. you can hack any game that uses tcp/ip, but first, you need to actualy know WHAT you need to edit & resend.

btw hacking online games(EO this time) with only sending actual changed packet is not that easy, lots of things are checked with reality on DB(server side) so you actualy can't give yourself more EP or better eudemons & skills. only thing I'm aware of, and would be possible is teleportation for example.. so there is no big deal.
Old 03/09/2008, 23:56   #6

Check this out.....this gives you an idea of what it takes when you're dealing with ENCRYPTED packets...

Old 01/22/2009, 11:15   #7

hey there is there anyone here know the program that can hack e-points??? alzz??? in cabal ph??? coz some people says that there is a program can hack that things
Old 01/23/2009, 11:03   #8

Only Retards and Noobs Hack games because they are to Lazy to Get off there A$$ and Do the $h*t there Self so they have to hack. Meaning they ruin the game for other people who do it there self the normal way , and personally if you do hack i hope you A$$ get's caught and sent to jail because the way i see it you have no life but to ruin other peoples enjoyment of games.
Old 01/28/2009, 21:34   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by her0Z View Post
its a program that lets u hack the game server. so basically, u can hack items, ep, pets and lvl hack.. so far i beeen trying to read the codes and program, i cant figure it out. but i did bypass the server with ip proxy so its hard to catch me. but i got to the point where the buffer reach 100 percent, then the codes and encrypt show up. this is the hard part. doest have a clue.....is someone can help me about this. we can really hack the game!! in any what u want.

but i warn u. Wpe is a program that if u use it wrong, u can get fined because ur messsing with there shit. like hacking to there main pc.
lol fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathNoteEO View Post
Only Retards and Noobs Hack games because they are to Lazy to Get off there A$$ and Do the $h*t there Self so they have to hack. Meaning they ruin the game for other people who do it there self the normal way , and personally if you do hack i hope you A$$ get's caught and sent to jail because the way i see it you have no life but to ruin other peoples enjoyment of games.
LOL FAIL !...
Soo i guess you think you are a retard and a noob?...cause you registered this hacking forum.
And you say hackers are lazy?...a Hacker has to work twice harder then a normal player ,the lazy ones are the leechers.
#And the way I see it, you are getting a infraction.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2009, 10:08   #10

Even I can hack EO potensi it still connot be controll any hint....My 4 id is been band chose some one report this to GM/PM. This is the code for Moon Box 723002<<<---I try to make The hack but I don't know why it rely....Some one need to try it ( I PROMIS IT NOT GANO TO BAND YOU ID)
Old 12/17/2010, 21:23   #11

if someone can hack magic world online then WPE is good for use. if not then its useless. what will be he use when u get banned?