Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO Guides & Templates > EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

everything guide about casual(dds editing with photoshop cs3 patched & dds plugins :)

Discussion on everything guide about casual(dds editing with photoshop cs3 patched & dds plugins :) within the EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the EO Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up everything guide about casual(dds editing with photoshop cs3 patched & dds plugins :)

hey every one its me again alot of ppl asked me how i edit so i made afull guide about casual edits andd there is links for all programmes u need
first:there is photoshop cs3 cracked wont need crack or activation so just set it up
second:there is a nvedia plug in for photoshop make it lunch dds files directly so no stubid converter needed
thirds: there is alink for dds converte little programmes if u dont want 2 u se photo shop

*Diabloslayer made acasual editing guide iam just here 2 add little more 2 it and give u the orogammes u need as alot off ppl asaid 2 me that its hard 2 get working photoshop!!!

*dds files is files allow u edit pets ,clothes.weabons,hairs and even interface

*where is dds files?
c3/texture ,c3/ghost,c3/hair c3/head
data/interface,data itemminicon,data/mapminitem
data/egg,data/map

first link for photoshop with 50 MEGA only size!!!
No Warez Allowed

second her is the link for the plugin and plug in for windows will let u lucnch dds as normal pics
all found here free 2 download
link::

there is the dds converter
link:
steps
1:extract the photoshop in th place u need then set the plugins up and now u can open the dds files with photo shop Yupiii!!!
*(the plugin will be set up default in ur system driver in programmes files/adobe/photoshop cs3 ,u have 2 change the distnation 2 ur programme place)

2:if u wanna add ur clothes as new out fit there is necrons topic about adding new items :

i aslo added some edits some i made credits go 2 me
and so i collected iidk who made it put i found its so cool so i wanted evry one 2 c it

my edits:
edits i collected:

thats som,e of my edits 2 :

so edit ur own outfits and have fun

if u get any penfit of this topic plz thank and rate it as agood tobic :P ty every one and have fun

* if there is any proplem with the download links report it so i can addanother one
Thanks
14 Users
Old 12/14/2008, 15:57   #2

Received Thanks: 4,569
#sticky
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2008, 16:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcanraven View Post
#sticky

thnx very much muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2008, 16:25   #4

thnx for the c3 crack . do i need to save the plugin directly into photoshop?
Old 12/14/2008, 16:27   #5

Thx!!! i love it!
Old 12/14/2008, 19:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByClown View Post
thnx for the c3 crack . do i need to save the plugin directly into photoshop?
when u setup browse and put it into ur photoshop folder

ppl view it have been 28 view and 2 thanx plz if u penfit from that topic thank plz tysm
Old 12/14/2008, 23:27   #7

thx for the awesome guide its rly helpful good job MOD to make it sticky
Old 12/15/2008, 09:25   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
what i am about to post is the same thing that the creator of this thread posted. I am just adding pictures to help those who are confused. In no way am i taking credit for what Artimus (if i typoed i apologize i am to lazy to look) did for you all. I am just adding on to his tutorial.

This still uses Adobe Photoshop aswell as the Plugin mentioned Above. Please remember this in only 1 way for you to customize your gear/pets/ whatever you choose to. If you took the time you could actually customize all your client as well.

Before you read the pictures i want to thank the orginal poster of this thread. This tutorial the credits all go to you. The credits for the step by step pictures go to Alex (of both Acme and FHEo)

1: Open up an armour in Photoshop, Doesnt matter which one.

2: Ok, so im going to create a BASIC colour mod just to show you how simple it is, Ofcourse the ones i made (MetalWings etc) will take alot more time and patience. So you want to select the lasso tool, hold it down and pick Polygonal Lasso. Then select pieces of the armour you want to edit such as done below.

3: Then your going to want to hit CTRL+U on your keyboard and find the colour / luminosity / lighting etc that you want your new pieces to be such as done below.

4: Now is the easy part, Select "File" from the drop down menu at the top and select "Save As". This is where the nVidia plugin comes in handy. Use the settings shown below.

5: Easy bit. Use the settings as below.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2008, 10:53   #9

Hey deadpool, I've made a thread with the same thing referring to earlier. Here the link:
Old 12/15/2008, 13:01   #10

sorry Diablo but you just copied that from Alex because it was orginally posted on my servers Forum on 06-23-2008, 02:37 AM

the link to it is here if you dont believe me yourself

Nice try tho but at least i gave credits to who actually did it. Not to mention i bet if you looked on Acme's forums the thread was posted there before it was posted on mine. inda funny how you have the exact same wording as we do.. Seriously try giving credit to the people who actually do it. Rather than copying and claiming it as your own
Old 12/15/2008, 13:28   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
what i am about to post is the same thing that the creator of this thread posted. I am just adding pictures to help those who are confused. In no way am i taking credit for what Artimus (if i typoed i apologize i am to lazy to look) did for you all. I am just adding on to his tutorial.

This still uses Adobe Photoshop aswell as the Plugin mentioned Above. Please remember this in only 1 way for you to customize your gear/pets/ whatever you choose to. If you took the time you could actually customize all your client as well.

Before you read the pictures i want to thank the orginal poster of this thread. This tutorial the credits all go to you. The credits for the step by step pictures go to Alex (of both Acme and FHEo)

1: Open up an armour in Photoshop, Doesnt matter which one.

2: Ok, so im going to create a BASIC colour mod just to show you how simple it is, Ofcourse the ones i made (MetalWings etc) will take alot more time and patience. So you want to select the lasso tool, hold it down and pick Polygonal Lasso. Then select pieces of the armour you want to edit such as done below.

3: Then your going to want to hit CTRL+U on your keyboard and find the colour / luminosity / lighting etc that you want your new pieces to be such as done below.

4: Now is the easy part, Select "File" from the drop down menu at the top and select "Save As". This is where the nVidia plugin comes in handy. Use the settings shown below.

5: Easy bit. Use the settings as below.

well tysm for adding the pics i wasreally busy and didnt have time 2 add so thanxagain
Old 12/15/2008, 13:30   #12

btw diablo i said in my topic that u made one b4 just 4 knoledge XD
Old 12/15/2008, 13:48   #13

Artemis unfortantly he didnt make the tutorial you linked to. he copied it from somewhere else. If anyone deserves credit it is Alex
Old 12/15/2008, 14:50   #14

Its already credited so I didn't put that in the post. Sorry if I missed it this time.
Old 12/15/2008, 21:21   #15

np

xD my topic is not more sticky idk why <.<
it wasnt that bad :'(