Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering Windows Applications For Cash

Discussion on Offering Windows Applications For Cash within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 11/10/2010, 21:21   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
in theory you can use the cype CMS that maplestory private servers use for a webpage. Actually i am working on trying to make one for EO. However my skills in this is very limited. Plus i am trying to finish RedBurns webpage for him since he has been so patient with me.. Sponge hit me up on MsN i am sure that your knowlege and mine we might be able to do something...lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2010, 02:39   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
in theory you can use the cype CMS that maplestory private servers use for a webpage. Actually i am working on trying to make one for EO. However my skills in this is very limited. Plus i am trying to finish RedBurns webpage for him since he has been so patient with me.. Sponge hit me up on MsN i am sure that your knowlege and mine we might be able to do something...lol
Yeah sure ill add ya. i am occupied with a business that may take 1-2 weeks. But i can look into it more detailed. PM your msn please, i'm sure i had you on my MSN, but i guess lost lol.
Old 11/11/2010, 06:51   #18

elite*gold: 0
ok..now i get it..thx guys