Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem: always says connect to account server

Discussion on problem: always says connect to account server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem: always says connect to account server

here the 2nd problem: i cant connect to the game it say's failed to connect to the game plss try again

here some picture:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (165.9 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg untitled1.JPG (59.1 KB, 29 views)
Old 09/19/2010, 14:06   #2

elite*gold: 246
Are you using the correct client for that server? Also, if all your oem.dat/server configs are correct then analyze all the tables in your database and see if any got corrupted.
Old 09/19/2010, 15:23   #3

king arthur.......i fixed the problem on that first message on me

but here is the thnng: i done possible changing of ip on the game server or at the acc server to my fixed ip i can only connect to the game but when im gonna try to open the game in other pc i cant connect to the game and beside to that i did also the hamachi ip to make see what is wrong if my ip is wrong or not....for what i can see also the ip of hamachi people cant connect also i been wondering what cause this problem how come my ip and the ip of hamachi cant make people connect to the game....

hmmmmm...i thnk the problem is in the game server of the source eudemons

if u can help king plss tell us what to do we need a pro on this section thnx
Old 09/19/2010, 15:47   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
its not the source files, if it was then there would be a tone more people that are having issues. 10 to 1 odds its your router or your ports as was suggested before. Now kindly do me a favor and stop posting your problem in EVERY other persons thread. keep it to one thread plz
Old 09/19/2010, 16:05   #5

san guko has same problem also and btw my router ip is and my ip is fixed and i run co-pserver succesfull using my own ip and people are connected perfect thats why i post a thread so some of the people help if u cant help plss stop we need help thats all coz we new at this eudemons that's why....

thnx for the reply btw
Old 09/19/2010, 16:47   #6

your ip in shell.dat .?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/19/2010, 19:09   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by exorcismperson View Post
san guko has same problem also and btw my router ip is and my ip is fixed and i run co-pserver succesfull using my own ip and people are connected perfect thats why i post a thread so some of the people help if u cant help plss stop we need help thats all coz we new at this eudemons that's why....

thnx for the reply btw

no i will not stop doing my job. You have posted on other peoples threads that have nothing to do with your problem. consider this a verbal warning
Old 09/19/2010, 19:38   #8

elite*gold: 5
the problem sounds like one of the following:

1: you didn't edit shell.dat
2: you didn't open the correct ports.

you can use to find the answers to both
Thanks
2 Users