Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help needed badly

Discussion on Help needed badly within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help needed badly

Dose anyone know how to set a server up on a FPS sence my server was brought down by a dirtbag im trying to move it to a fps and get it running but i have been trying for the last week with no progress it has everything i need to run a server but i cant seem to get it running no matter what i do can some one please help me send me a instant msg on skype username:Thanatos
or msn:
Old 09/03/2010, 03:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
add my email

iam wait u
Old 09/03/2010, 03:34   #3

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by gege2900 View Post
add my email

iam wait u
Why post yours when he already posted his?
Old 09/03/2010, 19:24   #4

elite*gold: 90
you try to run a eo server on a First Persone Shooter server ?? (like battlefield ??)

if i am not wrong , those servers are running linux (or windows sometimes)

and why would you put it on that kind of server ? that cant be good (gives high ping to other players , works with a slot system and putting a heavy load server on it isnt good for the other users on it )

anyway
if you are still looking for a solution then check my sig :P

for the rest , i wish you good luck with it , but i dont think a FPS server is good for the game you like to run on it

Greetings From PowerChaos