Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling couple of things

Discussion on Selling couple of things within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling couple of things

i hope my things not to go for Public and be released.

Im Also selling a Rufeng Divine database..

New Features :

- All *** Divine Skills and Flying skills.
- All Tiger Pets and mounts ALL Divine pets ( You can check Hero's War Topic Screen shots its similar to it )
- Love Map similar to Lunar map ..
- Divine Casuals...
- Non Translated.

Dont ask me where did you get it because i wont tell you.

Its for 20$

This isnt Candy Database nothing here Belong to him.
Old 08/08/2010, 18:08   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Devil, here is some advice to help you sell the database you have.

Post full screenshots off cq_item, cq_magic and dang it i cant remember the other tables. show full screenshots of them. This will show the others that it truely is the devine database. Also show screenshots of you actually in the game as well. The more proof you show the more likely it is that you will actually get people to buy. Too many people have come on on here saying "blah blah blah divine database" and it turns out to be fake.

Also your website is pretty decient.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/09/2010, 10:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
, so now people can sell stolen sites? If You want to sell that, let the outspark know first.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2010, 23:25   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Topic closed due to the fact that he was trying to sell a stolen webpage and claiming it as his own. Whats to say he is even being honest about the database.

@Devil next time you try to scam like you did i will infract you till you are banned and i doubt anyone will even bother with you after what you just tried to pull. way to go
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread