Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkLotus Now Open!

Discussion on DarkLotus Now Open! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 08/22/2010, 07:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
I had a lot of problems with banned ppl

they just keep coming back and runing good players off so now its fixed XD so if a you waz run off please come back come try us agin ty
Old 08/22/2010, 18:00   #32

I have been playing this server and I have to dissagree with the turds that have been banned. It is a great server , ppl help asking anyone seems to get an answer. The owners are there as much as possible to help. But when u have ppl that like to cry and hate things always go astay, till they are banned. In the week I have been there I have watched this creep come on the server laughing and tormenting players cause he was banned and thought he could not be banned because as he quoted to me : I have a rolling IP. Well as I told him then and he now knows lol he could be banned. And finally he is gone along with his other half. Starting **** on the game only because he was banned .......to me this is a sure sign of a childish whatever he is claiming to be now?? I have been on P-servers a long time and this is by far one of the better I have been on. Listen the owner need not show u anything on his BC data or anything else. If u think u were treated unfairly ..........move on. AS I can assure u that this server is so much more pleasant since the problem is now gone. Kudos to the owners and thanks for the game time!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/24/2010, 22:44   #33

For a LIMITED TIME!!

All chars start with lvl 7 vip and will continue to do so, but for a limited time they will all also start with 5 million eps...mannies too. This is a limited time so come get your EPs free fast!!
Old 08/25/2010, 04:18   #34

server down? or just the website down? i cant connect to the homepage.
Old 08/25/2010, 07:49   #35

We are up

cant you get on web site now our power went down today and we waz off 4 a while but its up now and will remain that way if you stll have a problem add me on my mesger or
Old 08/29/2010, 05:57   #36

New Patch

Small patch for a few more edits and yes its small. Rates are raised so better starring too
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2010, 15:51   #37

DarkLotus

Old 09/03/2010, 06:24   #38

lol nice dude keep it up ^^

can i join
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2010, 06:27   #39

Sure EveryOnes Welcome XD

Come Play XD
Old 09/04/2010, 05:23   #40

It's a PUPPY!!!!!

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2010, 19:06   #41

Due to:

After over a month of little positive encouragement and alot of unhappy people we are about to give up. No changes are enough for some, one change is too much for another, its not possible to please people. We give up!! With sad regret we might have to close and its sad when we are the only server that wont accept one cent from anyone. You would think that the true players of the game would love this oportunity to shine...an even playing field, but it seems not if they cannot control the game. Maybe there are no real competitors left in the EO world. Sad.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2010, 01:39   #42

Come play peeps It is aswsome server with nice pets, nice outfits, good compose rate and additional quests. GM is on everyday and improves server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/06/2010, 02:09   #43

elite*gold: 90
Good luck with your server
keep up the nice edits and make it something special :d

Greetings From PowerChaos
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/06/2010, 03:56   #44

Thank you

Thank you all so much, both here and on the server, we have been reminded that not all can be pleased, and some simply wont be, but the ones that see what ICP is doing on an ongoing basis, realize that he is truly doing his best to make it a unique place, (not the out of the box server that we all start with) and we try to make it an enjoyable place to play. DarkLotus is ICP's baby, and we both love it. Thank you all for the great teachers and wonderful people you all are Elitepvpers!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2010, 05:31   #45

XD