Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]people cant connect

Discussion on [Help]people cant connect within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Help]people cant connect

i have a problem that when players have the same oem as i do and i checked all the configs and the account/msg/npc servers work really well but when a player tries to connect it says ''Failed to connect to server due to maintenance''
Old 07/21/2010, 05:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
its thier client not the oem, this happens when you use a differnt client to connect to other peoples servers. try using the client the server created...bet the problem dissapears then
Old 07/21/2010, 09:52   #3

also check if you port forward all port..
Old 07/21/2010, 12:32   #4

and also remember the oem.dat is the one that connects and the oem.ini is asecondary one.
this problem happened to me once 2 years ago.
check ur config's the DB-IP should be ur localhost one (127.0.0.1).
i hope i helped u well. good luck with it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i need help on how to let people connect to my server
06/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hey if anyone can tell me on how i can let people join my server or what do i need to send for them to play on my server if anyone can help would be grate ill give alot of thanks :):P sorry am new
[Help] PEOPLE CANNOT CONNECT
03/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Okay, i have a 5165 client and i have no idea why my friends cannot connect. Everything is set up fine. I have all the right IP addresses to my hamachi, and all the ports are correct. still not sure why it won't work. Anyone have any ideas?
Other people can connect to my server but i cant!
07/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
You can close this now. Alright, first you gotta find out what your localip is, so click start, run, cmd , and then once the cmd pops up type ipconfig (idk if this is what the idiots were trying to say, because probably none of them know how to type) and there should be a line that says 192.168.x.x fill that into the server Config file in your server folder, and then as your server.dat put the same thing in there, now everyone can connect, including you.
[HELP] people cannot connect, new to EO
03/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
this would be my first attempt to make a EO p server and there is a problem i cannot get other players to connect and i cannot connect when i fill in the ip slots and everything, if some one knows how to resolve this problem i would be greatfull for the help thanks. :handsdown:...................................... .................................................. .........:handsdown:
How much people can connect on my server?
08/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
OUR TEAM IS GONNA BUY DEDICATED SERVER!