Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Best Chinese DB tell now [have divine]

Discussion on The Best Chinese DB tell now [have divine] within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 06/14/2010, 21:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeatuall View Post
correct, and its like the other servers already out, just the celeb map, if it had working celeb hall it would have an icon up in the top left with the other ones(like if u have gods blessing, mount speed, etc)
lol give me any pserver site have divine the sword and i will play it now and read my first post i said it have celebrityhell but i don't know it's work or not
Old 06/15/2010, 15:03   #17

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by zspider View Post
lol give me any pserver site have divine the sword and i will play it now and read my first post i said it have celebrityhell but i don't know it's work or not
I have seen the divine sword skill in before
Old 06/15/2010, 15:07   #18

lol that soulermen server of course lol can said 99 perfectly
Old 06/15/2010, 15:47   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONZ300 View Post
I have seen the divine sword skill in before
u sure u saw that b4 in any pserver??
Old 06/15/2010, 23:24   #20

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
well will give a hint here...

this sword, as well for mage and pall class (since they are different) are on DO since around 6 months ?? dont even remember...

case is that ... we never released it to public to use in game (only on SS from game etc ....)
why?

its simple this what you have inside this DB/client (effects) and those what is in side DB from long time ... its nothing more then graphic effect of *** skill taken from official eo and manipulated by tracks from inside DB and client (smart connection)... but still its useless ... it has similar effect to normal flying (like wings) or like mage rage skill (if this was the one that makes player to fly and kill..)...

so at all way its just effect... thats totally all You wont be able to fly out of maps etc etc etc = like this skill should work...

so ultimately - it can be used only for small fun = thats why I never released it to all - still believing someday we will be granted by newest serv files

regards

P.S.

about DBs/Client/etc etc sources - there are plenty... and many was given on this forum (just use the search function or scan slowly)...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/16/2010, 03:39   #21

Quote:
u sure u saw that b4 in any pserver??
I have lol but its not the same one.. You can go on it but you cant turn with it. It will turn but the sword will stay looking forward, instead of moving it the body..
Old 06/16/2010, 03:57   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulerman View Post
well will give a hint here...

this sword, as well for mage and pall class (since they are different) are on DO since around 6 months ?? dont even remember...

case is that ... we never released it to public to use in game (only on SS from game etc ....)
why?

its simple this what you have inside this DB/client (effects) and those what is in side DB from long time ... its nothing more then graphic effect of god skill taken from official eo and manipulated by tracks from inside DB and client (smart connection)... but still its useless ... it has similar effect to normal flying (like wings) or like mage rage skill (if this was the one that makes player to fly and kill..)...

so at all way its just effect... thats totally all You wont be able to fly out of maps etc etc etc = like this skill should work...

so ultimately - it can be used only for small fun = thats why I never released it to all - still believing someday we will be granted by newest serv files

regards

P.S.

about DBs/Client/etc etc sources - there are plenty... and many was given on this forum (just use the search function or scan slowly)...
how can i know u have it if u didn't release it to public??
and this DB i just found in 4fcom.net (not mine)
and yup it's not the fully flying anyone can see the different it's even u can fly like that by talking to npc to make u fly
whatever u are right i try to get this flying effect out this DB to add in mine but sadly i failed

anyway
Thanks
Old 06/16/2010, 07:48   #23

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
how can i know u have it if u didn't release it to public??
and yup it's not the fully flying anyone can see the different it's even u can fly like that by talking to npc to make u fly
whatever u are right i try to get this flying effect out this DB to add in mine but sadly i failed

anyway
Thanks
doesnt matter lol heh

like I said - didnt allow in game to usage - since no sence in this was :/

about this

Quote:
this feature is totally old :/ totally (like I wrote before more less 6 months ago was in one of chinese similar DB ..)

regards
Old 06/16/2010, 10:09   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulerman View Post
doesnt matter lol heh

like I said - didnt allow in game to usage - since no sence in this was :/

about this
lol alright but i think some people like it (i do hehe)

Quote:
this feature is totally old :/ totally (like I wrote before more less 6 months ago was in one of chinese similar DB ..)
maybe but it's the first time for me to see something like that
anyway Soul Goodluck
Old 06/22/2010, 02:06   #25

zspider can u make thread how to make server with this china DB and thanks bro
Old 06/22/2010, 02:17   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by zezelove10 View Post
zspider can u make thread how to make server with this china DB and thanks bro
it's just like any DB all u need is to chane folder mysql/bin to one from other DB coz it's mysql V5 and then change the name and IP
Old 06/22/2010, 02:20   #27

i,m already make one and npc and msg and acc server is work and good and winnmymysql is green but i cant login can u add me pro in your msn my email is and help me and thanks bro
Old 06/22/2010, 02:23   #28

its your oem, check it
Old 06/22/2010, 02:25   #29

i,m already make oem and all ....can u add me zspider and thanks bro only help me with this problem only
Old 06/22/2010, 02:40   #30

Nice find Z. Whether it works or not at least your showing initiative and trying to help epvp ppl although alot of them dont deserve it lol
Thanks
3 Users