Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Development Service

Discussion on Skill Development Service within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill Development Service

Hey,

Introduction: I would like to introduce you to a new service that I will be starting. The service is about in game skills, such as ‘chain chop’, ‘thunder’ and other skills. Basically you can hire me to develop original skills for your server. I can create mage skills, warrior skills, paladin skills and pretty much any skill you would need to be satisfied with. I can create skills to give effects to players. I can create new skills that are similar to chain chop and flying chop and the basic skills like lightning and thunder. The power of skills can also be raised is you desire. Here are some further details.

Pricing: Prices will vary depending on what you would like to purchase your server. For individual skill instalments it can cost from between $5-30 depending on the skill you are interested in. You can contact me to negotiate the prices.

Method: Once you have contacted me and discussed the purchase, I will start developing your skills. Depending on the type of skill you want, it can take between 2-11 days before it is ready. You must make payment to my PayPal account before I send you the purchase. Please note my PayPal account is not the email provided on this thread. We can discuss the way the skill is implemented. I will send queries which you can run on your mysql database and if need be, I can explain to you what each line of query alters in your database so you will know exactly what is happening. The queries will be sent to you in a ZIP/RAR format folder. I will stay with you until the job is successful and if ever you encounter a problem, you can contact me and I will be sure to fix it.

Contact: You can contact me via email, private message or msn. However I will ask that you contact me regarding skill instalments somewhere other than this thread, as it may become too messy.

Email:
I am also in the process of creating a catalogue of instalments for your server. Please be sure to check my other thread about a previous skill I’m also selling.

Previous Sale:

Thanks for your support.
Old 06/11/2010, 22:52   #2

LOL! incredible.. have anyone else seen a service like this? Have anyone else seen someone make a Skill before? And its cheap...
Old 06/11/2010, 23:01   #3

elite*gold: 5
tbh anyone could make their own skills, id rather make my own then pay someone to do it
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2010, 23:45   #4

Well its you if you say you can , but alot others cant like meh 8D i am not Talent enuf to do my own Skills :P Nice cruey
Old 06/12/2010, 00:05   #5

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeatuall View Post
tbh anyone could make their own skills, id rather make my own then pay someone to do it
Did I ask for your oppnion? No. And as for you finding threads of mine and ranking them 1 star, its just pathetic. And your actually wrong, not everyone can make their own skills because they dont know how to. Do you really think that I would make a service like this to do the exact same things that someone else can? If you wanna make your own skills then do it. I couldnt care less. I read your moderator application btw, heard your other accounts got banned for flaming? 'which ive learned to control' as you stated. Lol.
Thanks
1 User