Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]why my ip address always chnge everytime...

Discussion on [HELP]why my ip address always chnge everytime... within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 05/17/2010, 11:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
use search button already post make server non hamachi..
Old 05/17/2010, 12:36   #17

I already have got this proplem but i already dont find asolution neither contact my network company to get static ip but if u want here is a great idea "but will not make ur ip static" follow this steps 1st make an autopatch ---> Then after u done with it use this tool after u makes ur no ip host from put in in the autopatcher and the DynDns tool this will helps u so when ur ip changes and after u change it in ur configs , shell ect.. players when they connect with the autopatch theri ip's in the oem will changes to ur new ip this idea is just to help for some proplems but in sure not for static ip it just for not releasing 2 or 3 patches per day also restarting server and more !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2010, 19:20   #18

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.h.u.n.d.e.r View Post
I already have got this proplem but i already dont find asolution neither contact my network company to get static ip but if u want here is a great idea "but will not make ur ip static" follow this steps 1st make an autopatch ---> Then after u done with it use this tool after u makes ur no ip host from put in in the autopatcher and the DynDns tool this will helps u so when ur ip changes and after u change it in ur configs , shell ect.. players when they connect with the autopatch theri ip's in the oem will changes to ur new ip this idea is just to help for some proplems but in sure not for static ip it just for not releasing 2 or 3 patches per day also restarting server and more !!
that great...tq 4 the tip..great lolz..its working now