Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]Hair Style PM CODE

Discussion on [QUESTION]Hair Style PM CODE within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]Hair Style PM CODE

hey all..
i just would like to know if there have a PM CODE that we can change our hair style..please dont use /awarditem command coz i dont want a hair..i just want change my hair style by using PM CODE if have..thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2010, 06:13   #2

dont think their is.
Old 04/20/2010, 06:30   #3

elite*gold: 246
There isn't, but you don't need it. You can use cq_action to change your hair in game. Rather then spawning a bunch of individual items, make one item that opens a message box. List as many or as few hairs as you need using multiple pages as necessary. You can also change the item you made with updated action lines and run /reloadaction 0 to update the item in real-time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2010, 08:20   #4

ok thanks..im just would to know if there have