Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any EO PVP/PK server?

Discussion on Any EO PVP/PK server? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any EO PVP/PK server?

I'm interested in a server that is not hard to get good gears, good compose rates and nice ep drop rates (high rates) so players can get set faster for PK.

Any suggestion of a server that could be like this or close to be something like that?
Old 03/16/2010, 20:05   #2

elite*gold: 5

the best place to start, servers are arranged by age(top is oldest, bottom is newest).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/17/2010, 05:20   #3

Thanks but I checked that already a lot of times xD, just want to get the opinion of players who played the servers on that list and if he/she can tell us what server is good for PVP/PKing and not so hard to get to the "top."
Old 03/17/2010, 14:27   #4

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuBoTaI View Post
Thanks but I checked that already a lot of times xD, just want to get the opinion of players who played the servers on that list and if he/she can tell us what server is good for PVP/PKing and not so hard to get to the "top."
you can check the thread(latest) for the latest server info. or you can check the websites.
Old 03/17/2010, 14:49   #5

Yeah , This idea was trying to work on it in the last few days , i am going to Release the First Eudemons PK-PServer , it will be like Login , And Join the Battle
Old 03/17/2010, 17:12   #6

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuBoTaI View Post
Last I checked, all EO Servers were pvp servers. If you want to get to the top you will be fighting with every other person to get to the top so there is not really any server where it's "not so hard to get to the top." Only exceptions would be new servers, servers that have very few players, or if you have loads of cash on a donation-based server.
Old 03/18/2010, 02:53   #7

There is not really a server that is "easy" to set for pk (unless its new), If the drops are big, they are big for Everyone, the compose rates are good, they are good for everyone so really what you need is a server that is just starting and has next to no players, doesnt matter what the compose rates are or what the drops are like cause the server could be months old have awesome drops etc etc, but it would have a heap of players and would take you some time to get to a decent Potency to be able to pk who you like.
Old 03/25/2010, 06:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomslaya View Post
There is not really a server that is "easy" to set for pk (unless its new), If the drops are big, they are big for Everyone, the compose rates are good, they are good for everyone so really what you need is a server that is just starting and has next to no players, doesnt matter what the compose rates are or what the drops are like cause the server could be months old have awesome drops etc etc, but it would have a heap of players and would take you some time to get to a decent Potency to be able to pk who you like.
Yea, I agree, any recommendations on a server which doesn't have outrageous bonus for donations? I mean, a server in which the donating player doesn't get THAT much of a HUGE advantage over players who can't donate. This is precisely why we look for private servers because we are in hope of having fun and having a chance in a server that will have its donation, I know because the maintenance of the server and all that stuff is not easy, but not such outrageous donations like in Demons Online in which players such as me doesn't have a chance in hell of reaching even the top 30, because there are pets a 3000*s and all.
Old 03/25/2010, 14:17   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
PhoenyxRysing.net... they are working on making everything that is available for donators also avialable for non donators. mind you that is still a work in progress but its one of the few servers that do that.

Forgotten Realms is another server that may be worth checking into. Mind you these are just my personal opnions and they really dont mean squat....lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/25/2010, 14:28   #10

Fr is an awesome server weather your donators or not everyone is treated the same by the wonderful owners,drop rates are good theres awesome quests and always new things being added

PheoynxRysing is also good am i bias on these 2 servers yes i am as im co owner of PR and a PM on FR but i only say whats true with PR non donators can get 5 summons meaning donators can only get 1 extra summons than non donators which is easily made up in pet stars we are also adding new stuff as and when we can we are new but doing all we can to be as fair as our sister server FR
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2010, 14:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
PhoenyxRysing.net... they are working on making everything that is available for donators also avialable for non donators. mind you that is still a work in progress but its one of the few servers that do that.
Just to touch up on what was said, at this present moment, Non donators are able to get Vip7, 5 Summons, and +200 Gears. Donators can only get 1 Extra summons (6 summons) then those that cant donate and +255 gears, On the server we have non donators killing those that have donated cause the non donators spend the time composing there pets and working for what they get, its pritty much an even playing field atm. We will also be hosting events that allow those that cant donate to get the donation stuff aka 6 summons, +255 Gears, Donation Pets etc...

I also suggest to check out ForgottenRealms There is always something new comming up new pets, attires whichever, they are also working on different kinds of events to run
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2010, 20:59   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomslaya View Post

My PK Server Wont be a normal One.

The Idea was in my mind was totally new .

-People will Start with a Newbie Gift +180 Full elements .
-Max Level will be set to 255.
-Pets Wont Be Composed.
-Mall Contains PK Droper for 110 EP.
-Pets Evolve at 500* Will Never go higher.
-Flying Mounts , Newest Mounts will be added.

You will get a Start in a lil map that you get ready with Ur Gears and pets then there will be a Teleporter will Have 6 Different PK Maps

And Lets See Your Pk-ing Skills.

Working On :

Fixing Bugs , Adding Some Casuals , Updates.

1/4/2010 Will be the Release For a Beta-Test.
Old 03/25/2010, 22:25   #13

elite*gold: 20
in my opinion this sux.
Pets Evolve at 500* Will Never go higher.
u better make high compose rate either that.
Old 03/26/2010, 13:44   #14

agreed with edman3.
Old 03/26/2010, 14:41   #15

if they are born at 500* wheres the chance to better there stats if you cant compose them i really dont think that would work