Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error in Client with Screenshot

Discussion on Error in Client with Screenshot within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Error in Client with Screenshot

Hy, i have a Screenshot Error in the Candy Client.

If I make a screenshot within the game he makes a screenshot of the Login menu.
Old 02/21/2010, 05:12   #2

thats nothing wrong with the database im guessing ur using vista or Seven try setting ur color scheme to Vista Basic or Seven Basic
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2010, 05:18   #3

elite*gold: 246
You can also go to the compatibility tab on your soul.exe and check off "Disable desktop composition." This will will change your scheme to basic while the client is active and reverse to it's previous state when the client is closed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2010, 20:09   #4

Usually you just hit "PrtSc" or printscreen then open paint and paste it there. It's a problem I face, when I take a ss, in the client folder there's a blank screen. But pasting in to paint works.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Client-Error] LoadLocaleError im Client
02/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Heyho Com, hat jemand Ahnung davon, wie man nen Locale-Error im Client wegbekommt? Error: LoadLocaleError(locale/newcibn/locale_game.txt Done: -locale_de.eix & locale_de.epk entpackt, locale_game.txt geändert/ersetzt (mehrfach) -komplette locale_de-Dateien ersetzt -diverse andere pack-Dateien ersetzt, die bedeutsam sein könnten,
Please help My RF client error
08/13/2010 - RF Online - 3 Replies
hai sir, please help me, when i play RF online sudenly came this text.. "Error #13 : Could not Initialize Process Watch" and close by it self.... please help me sir... thanks.....
client error
01/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
i got my server running all of the acc,msg and npc servers are running i changed my oem correctly but everytime i try to connect it says failed to connect due to server maintenance or network congestion does anyone know how i can fix this? i am using candy db and the client that came with it
Client Oem ERROR
03/20/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
I got my NPC MSG AND ACC Server working. I change OEM.dat and OEM.ini i changed server names but when i get online says ACEMEO1 and ACEMEO2... Then whne i look back it changed the ip for itself.. wtf.
Client Error?
07/13/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
ok.. i patched everything and server is running perfectly but when i log in.. all i see is this screen