Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help - Palladin Patch

Discussion on Help - Palladin Patch within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help - Palladin Patch

Hi, I m so tired of searching, and none of the links i find work. Does any1 have Paladin client patch that was mentioned in this post

I know it is old db, But I just want a plain db, that i can edit myself.

Thanks alot guys.
Old 02/16/2010, 15:00   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama12 View Post
Hi, I m so tired of searching, and none of the links i find work. Does any1 have Paladin client patch that was mentioned in this post

I know it is old db, But I just want a plain db, that i can edit myself.

Thanks alot guys.
hy, this is no only a patch,.. this is complete with the server files, files and mysql client

I do not believe that there is something where you can build paladin alone.

Since most are complete pserver files (server, mysql, client) with paladin
Old 02/16/2010, 15:05   #3

Yes. I have the db, server files. I cant get the client to work. Long time ago I had that patch, but i deleted it....
Old 04/14/2010, 00:32   #4

Use Client 1094, will you'll have to download 1070 and patch it up to 1094. I think I still have 1070... maybe 1094 and if you can't find it I'll look for it and upload it for you. If you are using that PaladinS database check everything in it I know i had to change the cq_action b/c it was missing a lot of things. Also I don't believe castles were in it.