Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help] Broken VipMall

Discussion on [help] Broken VipMall within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
[help] Broken VipMall

hi all
i got a small question

and i cant figure it out where that **** problem is

well , the vip mall refuse to works ( to get special exp ***** and to get uni's and with *** blessing a other set of uni's )

so now my question

do some1 know what file i need to change/edit to get that working ??

Thank you
Greets From PowerChaos
Old 01/29/2010, 09:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
VIP mall also has a shop id just like the regular mall, no I don't recall the ID I deleted it from ACME to prevent VIP members exploiting it to get cheaper items. This was back when paladins were being implamented... (if I remember right was a looong time ago)
Old 01/29/2010, 17:29   #3

elite*gold: 90
i tryed differend databases (full chinese and translated versions , paladin versions and mannequeen versions :s) and they all got the same problem

exept on 1 release then the exp ***** works ( level 100+)

but the vip mall not
if some1 can help me or know a release with working vip mall (chinese or translated) please let me know

Greets From PowerChaos

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My SRO is broken?
08/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
then i start play sro about after 5 minutes my sro is closing why? then i one more time starting sro problem repeating? plz help, and sorry for my english:confused:
broken ice 2
06/06/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
was geht´n bei broken ice 2 ? is der noch lange down ?
HELP CO BROKEN!!!!
07/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Oki now with cotobo and with multi client it wont work.This is wat happnes my conquer exe. is broke or somin becuz when i try to install the cotobo or multi client it says NDsound dll or something like that was not found .And Nd is night devil i think becuz when i play and become ND it has no noise .I dont know how to fix it someone help me!!!
Broken Heart bug
02/14/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
When you get a good heart, the NPC you talk with makes a kissing animation. When you get a broken heart, the NPC you talk with starts laughing. If you are mounted and talk with an NPC, he will make the animation (kiss or laugh) but it will say "you are mounted" as an error. So now, you know if he will like you or not. If he likes you, unmount and get it. If he laughs at you, go to the next one
Exe Broken?
12/31/2005 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
So I had to ctrl+alt+del after a HUGE lag spike. I then tryed to restart silkroad and play again. I get the error Silkroad.exe has generated an error. What the fuck do I do I am lost.