Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey who can help me??

Discussion on Hey who can help me?? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Hey who can help me??

hello their fallow peers.lol...
well ill get to the point. i want to make a eudemon server with the newest source/or binary that a freind has given to me. it has tones of new items and uknown items i havent seen in any server or offical server. and he said that hes not going to try make a server or teach me how to make one becuase he said it takes to long. i agree but thats why i want to try to mak e one. im not expreince with mysql but willing to learn. i do have some coding exp sence i toke 2 years of high school in coding/photoshop and web creating. and dont think ima kinda person that just gives up on erros that dont get me. i like a challange and i think this will be one big challange im willing to give a go.

just send me a message on this. and yes it will need to be translated witch also will take some time. and if some one can make a tut for msql for begainers plz link it here on my post so i can see how u started the server up.

----------------------------------------------------
i found out how to get mysql to work its all connected but still don kno how to make the acc server to work. so if any one kno how to make the acc server to work pz post here

Ty..
Old 12/08/2009, 11:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
....want to make a eudemon server with the newest source/or binary that a freind has given to me. it has tones of new items and uknown items i havent ...
I doubt this is the lattest that is being used by TQ etc. But that being said even if you beleived it and others did why would someone want to help you setup a server with all features that you do not appear to want to share?
Old 12/08/2009, 16:14   #3

Code:
i found out how to get mysql to work its all connected but still don kno how to make the acc server to work. so if any one kno how to make the acc server to work pz post here
read carefully for your acc server..it need a same username and password to match it up..
Old 12/09/2009, 00:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil View Post
Code:
read carefully for your acc server..it need a same username and password to match it up..
k now should i use nivacat or a diffrent programe?
Old 12/09/2009, 00:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil View Post
Code:
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
I doubt this is the lattest that is being used by TQ etc. But that being said even if you beleived it and others did why would someone want to help you setup a server with all features that you do not appear to want to share?
yes i do have the files .. but when i have it all runing i will summit screenshots and the files so every one can joy the new items
Old 12/09/2009, 02:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillytoon View Post
k now should i use nivacat or a diffrent programe?
Navicat is best for this type of server. <-- Click there to download it.
Old 12/09/2009, 04:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongeBox View Post
Navicat is best for this type of server. <-- Click there to download it.
ok now i have navicat lite now how do i set it up like the data base and the account server?
Old 12/09/2009, 22:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillytoon View Post
ok now i have navicat lite now how do i set it up like the data base and the account server?
add me on msn ill help ya through most of this stuff. and funhacker whats with you always tryin to put people down? whyy cannt weeee be friends. why cant weee be friends =O
Old 12/10/2009, 05:09   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorbacon99 View Post
add me on msn ill help ya through most of this stuff. and funhacker whats with you always tryin to put people down? whyy cannt weeee be friends. why cant weee be friends =O
i dont have msn but i do have yahooo.